VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1761 - 1775 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ooops my bad. I wanted the 2nd pic with black trim and lowered is what I was after. Sorry about that. Thanks again for the pics though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for doing the window trim one. The chrome trim has small cloud stains on it so looking at maybe getting it wrapped in black. So that helps out.

·
Goes in two directions
3,612 Posts
I don't know how quickly things move around here in the A&D forum but I thought I'd try. :)

So, I ask with my hat humbly in my hand because I know the Art and Design forum moves extremely slowly.

Can I get some quick and dirty PhotoShop help from one of you gurus? I'm prepping the account for some Fifteen52 wheels for the mini Ferrari, and I would like to get a better idea of Tarmac F40s and R43s on the ol' girl. I know profile shots are the best to work with so I'll upload the cleanest shots I can. I put in a 3/4 shot if anyone is feeling especially kind. I grabbed as many side on shots of the wheels as I could find.

As long as I get one clean reply, feel free to add your own touches. Chainsaw Andy, get that girl out, etc. I know it's coming. Will pay with warm embracing hugs and alcohols. Mrs RAV need not know of our special bond.

·
Registered
2013 MINI JCW, 2020 Bolt, 2002 Suburban 2500
18,992 Posts
Here you go

Had to change them to 4 lug as it bugged me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
746 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead.

Can someone make the calipers yellow?

In another photo can someone lower the car about a quarter inch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1761 - 1775 of 1775 Posts