VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Golf/GTI owners: I want an even swap, no paint, no money, all good looks for both cars
I'm located in NJ but will drive around the tri-state area for this to take place. It only takes a few hours and our cars will be looking awesome, have not seen any jolfs or gettas around here.
Shoot me an e-mail and we'll talk. thanks [email protected]
btw: my paint code is LG9R Silver Arrow, 2000 Jetta.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (TDI-NEVER-DIE)

with my name on it huh? well lets have it.
I'll be waiting for it.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (1fastdub)

ok, you got it.. all i need is your address

ttt

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (TDI-NEVER-DIE)

Weren't 2001s reflex silver?

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (Biz)

Biz, i think you are right... they are LA7W... hope someone is interested in the swap around here...

·
Registered
5,954 Posts

Again, not to be the bearer of bad news, but I think the Golfs/GTIs came in satin silver instead of silver arrow... Might be the same code with a different name, hopefully it is http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

thanks for the info/heads up... i posted my paint code number so folks can get a quick match... i looked under the mat in the trunk.. i guess i'll be looking at golfs not so much gti's... i read somewhere the gti has better lighting then the golf.. they look pretty much the same to me... naked eye...
man this thread moves fast... up up to the top...
bump me up santa

·
Registered
491 Posts

i live in tampa fl, and i got first dibs if you cant find anyone in your area!

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (kjd1231)

quote:[HR][/HR]i live in tampa fl, and i got first dibs if you cant find anyone in your area![HR][/HR]​
As they say in Texas, that dog don't hunt. You're reflex, he's silver arrow. Sorry to keep popping up and crapping on this thread's progress... Too bad the Jetta isn't tornado red or I'd be down for the swappy swap, complete with my 337 valance and joey modded headlights

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (kjd1231)

kjd... like Biz said your paint code is LA7W mine is LG9R.. i don't think it will match, i know silver is a biatch to match but i have looked at a reflex gti and we did not match.. i'm trying to avoid spending the money to paint my front end..if i do they still have to match my existing color...but if you come up this way hello at me and we'll check for a match...
Hey Biz...keep bumping till i find a match http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
ttt

·
Registered
22,002 Posts

you will not find a Golf/GTI that will match Silver Arrow.. the GLX lights are better then then the golf lights in that they have fogs. Nothing a set of e-codes can't take care of

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: Attention Golf/GTI folks...i got a Silver Jetta front end with you ... (DuckyGTI)

quote:[HR][/HR]you will not find a Golf/GTI that will match Silver Arrow[HR][/HR]​
Ducky is right... You may on some oddball chance find a Golf/GTI that would match, but it doesn't look too promising http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts