VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (Turbo C-Ya)

i know, late post but what the hey

i just got my 2002 VW GTi 1.8T on April 5th and have been buzzing around toledo in it. In toledo, I have only seen 2 other GTI's, a red one and a black one...anyone of these belong to anyone here? seen quite a few vw's in the last week though, even pulled up next to a yellow turbo beetle with a smiley face on the front of it.
maybe i will come out to airport one of these fridays when i am not working. right now i am bone stock, but that will change around midmay when i have money to invest into exhaust/intake/chip.
if you see a silver vw gti 1.8t around alexis road, that's mine. give me ahint you are from the board and i will pull over and chat or contact me on aim or icq.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (rico8088)

bump and question...
any truth to the rumor of cops and fighting last friday night? i didn't make it out there, but if this stuff i heard holds true, i doubt i will be heading out there.
someone clarify the situation for me if you know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (g60-inside)

actually, there are quite a few nice vw's in toledo, and i have seen a couple nice audi's, just none of them post on this board really. i know of 3 gti's in toledo, and quite a few golf/jetta's that are new and pretty damn nice looking.
btw, i heard the cop thing at pier 1 was because of noise.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (Jman5000)

Wildwood would work, huh?
yes, wildwood would work perfectly. pick one of the side lots(2 or 3) and i bet we could fill up most of the spaces.
i have no objections with something like this. i'll try and talk it over with someo of the toledo vw'rs when i talk to them next.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (Green Goblin)

quote:[HR][/HR]I will probably be doing an UPsolute GTG for VW/Audi on Sunday May 26 (Memorial Day sunday) in Oregon (east of Toledo). Mostly for chiptuning, but many OH-MI guys come to hang out.
[HR][/HR]​
too bad you won't be doing some APR tuning, that's the chip i plan on buying. i live about 5mins from oregon(I-75 to 280). point place

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Attention Toledo and Surrounding Area Vdubers!!!! (Jman5000)

quote:[HR][/HR]I'm working together a mobile dyno day, show/shine, BBQ at ECS Tuning.
You can get all the APR you want from them...[HR][/HR]​
where(columbus i am assuming)/when? the thing is, i can do it myself with the help of my dad(mechanic), except i know he won't(warranty issues with him). so i just have to find someone who will solder the chip on for me if i order it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.