VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in having a tri-state GTG? Alot of CT and NY members have attended our meets on sat nights and we've had great turnouts. And they have told me that theyre meets are fun as well. Reps from NY and CT please get in touch with me. We have already come up with some plans of things to do but I have thought about it as a season opener in the spring. But just wanted to talk about it now and get it out to people that we're thinking about it. We would like to host it here in NJ only because of the turnouts we've been getting. Haqvent talked to you guys ina while so I hope youre all having fun at your meets and keep the vdub spirit!!! I always have mine
(although sometimes i wanna beat my car up j/k)
hope to talk to you soon
Tracy

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Hi Tracy-
Sounds like a Great Idea. I'm sure Adrian will be up for it too. This time of the year is a little tough...but let's get together on this. I'm sure we can work something out. I'd be happy to bring members from here in the area out to meet you. Let me know. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (vdubdoug)

thanks for your input mabe

Michael and Doug let's talk. Mark are you a rep for CT? if you want to help us plan for this cruise then lets run it!! We do need some more CT people involved. We had a cruise yesterday and it was a blast. AK came out and it was alot of fun. some pretty phat cars. where is jeri? well guys lets keep in touch. definitely something to think about for the spring.

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Sounds Great, Tracey! I'll send you an E-mail with my phone number...or drop me an E-mail. Lets get a tentative plan for sometime in the spring. How bout a trip to Boston? Unless you have someplace there in CT where we could meet up. (Maybe the Danbury Mall?) Let me know. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
8,185 Posts
Re: (VWJettaGirl01)

hi guys, i have been working on a cruise route kinda sorta in my spare time for CT, id like to do the cruise sometime arround christmas after finals, i have just been soo buisy with school and work and all that i really havent had time to work on a good route. if anyone from ct would like to help me out shoot me an e-mail @[email protected]
what id like to do is meet at a restaruant or something for lunch or dinner and then go on the cruise
havent decided on a time or location yet
i was thinking night would be better because there will be less people on the road and it will be easier for us to stay together
everyone is welcome to come as soon as i figure out where and when
let me know if u wanna help guys

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Jerivr6)

Hey Jeri
I am currently planning this tri state event for the spring and having it hosted here in NJ. It will only concern the current reps that are with Club H2O right now. so I wll, keep you and joe posted on how things are going. NY and CT reps email me directly and then you can inform your chapter members

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (A3Jetta)

I realize that now. I guess im just used to how the NJ chapter does their cruises but every chapter is different. soryr about that misunderstanding on my part. just havent heard from you guys in a while i didnt think you were interested in doing anything of the sort with us. But its all good now. I will keep all of you guys posted on the spring tri state event.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.