VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets get together this Saturday and just hangout.
We could just meet up at the same spot like last Saturday? Let me know if anyone is interested.
Zya

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (milo)

Hrmm, I'm interested... I might drive down this time too... Got a few gremlins worked out on my car... Don't get me wrong.. it's still a heap of poop... but not AS bad
Anyways... Mike is talkin to his wife about going. I know he'd like to go.. We just put suspension on his TDi.. LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo Bilstiens and SHine springs.. that's one MEAN combo my friends
hehe Anyways.. I talked to Alex, and I don't think he'll make it.. He gave a glimmer of hope, but I think he's heading north for day. I hope William? (the guy with the WRX) is there again.. He really knew his poop... anyways.. I'm game...
Hopefully Mike can make it??? Maybe bring out the cabby from hell? lol... Hey Mike... if you've got it done, could you bring the rear brakes? Thanks!!!
Brian

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (blackgold)

what time you wanting to meet this time? Someone get in touch with Wong too...
Brian

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (blackgold)

Same Bat channel and Same Bat time.
I'll show up around 9:00 o'clock. I have asked Racin Jason 2 show with his 337, hopefully he'll bring a camera this time around.
The more dubs the merrier.
O'yeah , the dudes name is Billy(WRX dude). He is pretty knowledgeable on cars. He use to know a Vw Corrado, but sold it and went 2 the darkside. He,he,he

[Modified by milo, 12:04 PM 5-31-2002]

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (milo)

Billy.. William.. The same thing...
I'm intending to be there though...
Brian

·
Registered
626 Posts

i dont know if i am going to be able to make it sat.we have some friends moving to arizona and they want us to come to s.a. for a last good bye.hopefully my stainless brake lines will be in today if so i will try and yank out the drums for ya bro.i will definitly have them next week for ya.how about the bumper i know i am harrasing you about it.zach also mentioned the turn signal assemblies for a big bumper do you know if he has found them?if plans change i will see you guys sat

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (tibbar)

I'll be there, but again it's gonna be late around 11 I think...

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (BL4CK-VR6)

Its Saturday again and time to clean up those duds. Time to show it off and represent the VEDUB love.
I just finished installing my Carbonio intake system yesterday afternoon, boy was it a PITA. I did not even have to clean my 337, but hopefully it will be clean and ready for tonight. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Cya

·
Registered
222 Posts

I'll be there...... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,947 Posts

I should make it...
Mike (dzljet) will prolly caravan down with me.
Brian

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

I am going to try to make it out tonight. I don't get off work until 10 and then have to go and feed my dogs, but I will make it as soon as I can. See you guys there!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: ATX Area VW/AUDI PEEPS, want 2 chill and hangout this Saturday Night. (Beastie97)

Lets get those duds cleaned and ready for tonight.
I C U guys and gals there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.