VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am about to acquire an Audi 80 B3 US version of my good friend. I have been searching online on some brochures / sales material and info about factory equipment yet I did not manage to find much. The car has 2.0 litre 4 cyl engine but I have not been able to find it's code yet.

Would anyone have any sales/info material of 1989-1991 Audi 80 US/Canada version?

Regards,
Tom

·
Registered
532 Posts
What kind of info are you looking for? The 2.0l is also know as the 3A and "bubble block".

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, correct, I have managed to read the code of the engine block. It is a 3A indeed.

Any info would be good - catalogues, special equipment, etc. I did not find any US specific brochures online as yet.

Maybe someone is also parting out one? :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can actually see you are breaking a 80 quattro! Do you still have some parts off it? I need the 3rd break light mounted on top of the window since it was stolen off the car.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've parted out a couple B3's. Both quattro and front track. I'm pretty sure the high mount brake light is glued to the rear glass. I'll have to check. Is there anything else you might need?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems like those who stole it when it was parked at previous owner's garage must have dismounted it somehow. I thought it was secured with something like velcro tape.

Other things, hmm front set of indicators maybe? Centre console tunnel (no VDO) in grey (or gray in American English:)) Connector between the throttle body and cruise control pressure 'regulator' or whatever you call it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts