VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

101 - 120 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
A car this size? It's not a suburban..
I'd sure love 4ws on my big avant, living inside the beltway it'd make parking and u-turns way easier.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Especially in densely populated areas. We spent the weekend in Toronto and at one point in a garage, even though I was squarely parked I had to get out of the Cayenne through the passenger door. :laugh:
What about those roofless Toronto alleyway garages? :D

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

From the ACNA Group- spotted a NAR spec A6 allroad with Michigan plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So jealous the execs get these awesome cars early and prob have zero clue. They just riddle them with Empty Starbucks cups lol. Funny it has so many stickers on the dash. Warning warning warning!!!

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
I really didn't notice how slanted that back D-pillar is. That's not any better than the coupe SUVs that TCL bitches about.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I’m thinking on waiting one or two model years to let prices settle. Definitely want to do exclusive, but trying to decide colors.

-Misano
-Goodwood
-Velvet
-Nogaro

I mean I have a nogaro B9 allroad, might as well mix it up ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
982, F22, E88, etc.
5,450 Posts
So jealous the execs get these awesome cars early and prob have zero clue. They just riddle them with Empty Starbucks cups lol. Funny it has so many stickers on the dash. Warning warning warning!!!
Car executive and car enthusiast aren't 1:1 but I don't think they're mutually exclusive either. Random Q5 in the executive lot? Probably not be an enthusiast. This car? They're just also a coffee enthusiast. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
I really didn't notice how slanted that back D-pillar is. That's not any better than the coupe SUVs that TCL bitches about.
Yeah, but most of the similar wagons are similarly raked.

Car executive and car enthusiast aren't 1:1 but I don't think they're mutually exclusive either. Random Q5 in the executive lot? Probably not be an enthusiast. This car? They're just also a coffee enthusiast. :thumbup:
Agreed

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Traditionnnnnnnnn....TRADITION!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Yeah, but most of the similar wagons are similarly raked.
Except the E63. The D-pillar is surprisingly vertical in this age of design. It doesn't come in an "off roadish" trim, but it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of C8 Allroads aren't cross-shopped just because the wagon market is so small in the US.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,777 Posts
Traditionnnnnnnnn....TRADITION!
Took the post out of my keyboard. :laugh:

Although I did like that they 'fixed' that on the C4 and C5 - but even with the sloped roof, there is surely still a ton of room on the load floor in that new one.

They look really nice. Really, really wish my wife didn't care about 3 rows...this would definitely be in our garage otherwise. I can't justify her rig, plus one of these, if I want to keep the C5 around as a side piece.

·
Premium Member
8,255 Posts
But it's a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........................

101 - 120 of 271 Posts