VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

161 - 180 of 271 Posts

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,902 Posts

·
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,902 Posts
Seriously?
That again follows along with the Bs in regards to what colors are able to be done in full body.

Of course, as you can see with the Nogaro car posted above, you can always go exclusive in full body paint :thumbup:

·
9,902 Posts
I thought Avalon green was going to be available. Are these only the full body colors?
**** sorry. I only read the full paint.

Brilliant Black
Ibis White
Carat Beige metallic
Soho Brown metallic
Firmament Blue metallic
Florett Silver metallic
Glacier White metallic
Mythos Black metallic
Seville Red metallic
Avalon Green metallic
Gavial Green metallic
Typhoon Gray metallic
Vesuvius Gray metallic

·
Registered
25,071 Posts

Brilliant Black
Ibis White
Carat Beige metallic
Soho Brown metallic
Firmament Blue metallic
Florett Silver metallic
Glacier White metallic
Mythos Black metallic
Seville Red metallic
Avalon Green metallic
Gavial Green metallic
Typhoon Gray metallic
Vesuvius Gray metallic
So no painted bumpers if I want something with color :(

·
9,902 Posts

·
Registered
24,078 Posts

Brilliant Black
Ibis White
Carat Beige metallic
Soho Brown metallic
Firmament Blue metallic
Florett Silver metallic
Glacier White metallic
Mythos Black metallic
Seville Red metallic
Avalon Green metallic
Gavial Green metallic
Typhoon Gray metallic
Vesuvius Gray metallic

Good I was worried I couldn't match my 3 other Brilliant Black Audis :laugh:

·
Registered
25,071 Posts
Seemingly would have to go Audi Exclusive.:thumbup:
It's the same way with A4 allroad. Was hoping for A6, something non-gray scale would make the cut for full paint option.

How does Audi Exclusive work on A4 allroad now? Didn't ALLROADING17 say he had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get the bumpers painted?

I suppose Audi Exclusive is an option or I can just buy a RS6 with bumpers already painted with no extra charge... :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
It's the same way with A4 allroad. Was hoping for A6, something non-gray scale would make the cut for full paint option.

How does Audi Exclusive work on A4 allroad now? Didn't ALLROADING17 say he had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get the bumpers painted?

I suppose Audi Exclusive is an option or I can just buy a RS6 with bumpers already painted with no extra charge... :D
Whether exclusive excepts to paint the cladding is at their discretion. I’ve heard of people being denied sometimes, and in other cases allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
9,902 Posts
Whether exclusive excepts to paint the cladding is at their discretion. I’ve heard of people being denied sometimes, and in other cases allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not about what you know, its about who you know ;)

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Fuh...

$69240 P+ or $76,890 Prestige.

Not bad. but in both cases i left out some options I'd probably wind up spec'ing if I were in the market for one.
I'm ~78k
Prestige
Green with Clad / Gray with Ash
4WS
Night Vision
Audi Care

Don't want B&O upgrade since it deletes the spare.

·
Premium Member
5,944 Posts
I'm ~78k
Prestige
Green with Clad / Gray with Ash
4WS
Night Vision
Audi Care

Don't want B&O upgrade since it deletes the spare.
****. Didn't notice that.

I think I'd go Prestige for the extra options it opens up. I couldn't decide about the 4WS and the night vision. I left the lux package off too.

Only color choice for me is the Firmament Blue with black and the lighter "brown" inlays.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
****. Didn't notice that.

I think I'd go Prestige for the extra options it opens up. I couldn't decide about the 4WS and the night vision. I left the lux package off too.

Only color choice for me is the Firmament Blue with black and the lighter "brown" inlays.
I am trying not to place an order and show some restraint, although it has been a very good year for us. Those features (4ws and night vision) are kind of on the short list for the next car as they are things we have never had before.

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,077 Posts
Hell, even the Premium Plus is a very well equipped car before any options.

161 - 180 of 271 Posts