VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never a mechanical problem to the best of my knowledge. I do not have the service records from the previous owner, but I was assured it never had major surgery. The car runs like a DREAM for me. Non Smoking car for it's entire existence. It is equipped with the ashtrays and lighters, but I have never used them.
Much more wonderful stuff (Options): Both front seats are powered, and offer a range of motion Heated Front Leather Seats. Great on a snowy day, or a day at the slopes Lombar Support for ailing backs. It takes a lot longer to get uncomfortable on long trips Black Leather Seats. Perfectly broken in Retractable/Pop up Powered Sunroof, with a sunshade to block out harmful or hot sun rays Forward Fog Lights. Also work great as anytime/nightime lights Rear Fog Light. Make sure everyone else can see you too! Cruise Control. Another Comfort Factor AM/FM radio with RDS, DOLBY Stereo Cassette, 6 Disc CD Changer, and the premium Bose Sound System (Concert Hallish acoustics!) Also, the stereo is equipped with GALA - Which will increase the volume of the music according to speed and ambient noise from the road in the cabin, or decrease accordingly. Power Blue Side Mirrors. Helps keep bright light to a minimum. Also heated. Defrost Very quickly Roof Rack Headlight Washers - Wash the front of the headlights whenever you clean your windshield! Climate Control. A very sophisticated system that allows you to control the temperature of the cabin much like a house thermostat. There are multiple sensors throught the car that will monitor and adjust you car's atmosphere to the way you set it. Integrated Telephone System - I haven't ever used this, but I don't believe in Cell Phone usage while driving, at all. However, this one is hands free I believe and some people are comfortable with that. 2 drink cupholder in front, just behind the e-brake. Armrest for Driver/Passenger, also has storage are inside it. Ski Sack - Put 2 pairs of skis in the trunk! Up to 210 cm skis will slide through the trunk, through the rear seat, and into the ski sack that comes out of the back seats. You just buckle them down with the rear middle seat belt after that! 3 rear headrests Ample leg room in the front and back! Unbelievable, actually. I am 6'1" and I feel great in the front, and good in the back. Cargo netting on the back of the front seats. Maps, Toys, etc..... Laser cut anti-theft keys Rear bench seat will seat 2 children up to 80 lbs rear facing. Please abide by the rules of this seat, adn do not allow children who should still be in carseats to ride here.
Front Headroom 39.3 in.
Rear Headroom 38.7 in.
Front Shoulder Room 56.2 in.
Rear Shoulder Room 55.7 in.
Front Leg Room 41.3 in.
Rear Leg Room 37.3 in.
Maximum Luggage Capacity 36.4 cu.ft.
Maximum Seating 5
This car gets about 17-23 MPG depending on city or Highway miles There are 2 extra front floormats with the Audi symbols on them. 3000 miles on tires - Cooper Touring SLEs from the Navy Exchange.
Non-Working: Left most light in dash. Displays the Temp guage at night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.