VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the skinny... car is a one-off Audi Exclusive Imola Yellow TT 3.2 S-Line with the 6-speed manual. Purchased brand new in October 2007 through Audi VIP sales. I'm looking to sell because I'm getting married and the car really only ever gets used on weekends. That money can be put to better use elsewhere unfortunately. Despite being pretty much ready to track, I've only ever put this car on the track once to get a feel for how well she performed with the new brakes. All scheduled maintenance is documented via the Audi Dealer.
Car originally stickered for $51,500. Asking $37,900 as-is with remaining warranty and all items listed below.
Specifics:
9800 miles
Bi-Xenon Headlamps
S-Line Package
Navigation Plus
Audi Exclusive Custom Paint
Black Nappa Silk Leather Interior
iPod Integration
Bluetooth
6 Speed Manual
STaSIS Motorsport Alcon Monobloc4 - 370mm x 28mm (14.5")
Big Brake System - Sells new for $3395 (http://www.stasisengineering.com/Category_Detail.aspx?id=8&VID=210&PID=46)
OEM European Spec Carbon Fiber Rear Valance & Front Splitter
New Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric Tires installed less than 1000 miles ago.

I am not looking to part the brakes or valances out at this time.

Modified by zerind at 2:12 PM 6-15-2009

Modified by zerind at 2:12 PM 6-15-2009

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: Audi Exclusive Imola Yellow '08 Audi TT 3.2 S-Line 6-Speed - Low Miles (zerind)

Absolutely beautiful car. I wish I could buy it. Don't spend all the money on your wedding. Maybe you can elope and keep the car.

·
Registered
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Audi Exclusive Imola Yellow '08 Audi TT 3.2 S-Line 6-Speed - Low Miles (andie68)

Appreciate it! The issue isn't being able to afford the car...I just want something a little more reasonable. We'll have to sell her car and buy a new one within the next year too so I want to make sure she gets a fair shake at a nice car too. She would love to have the TT but it just doesn't make practical sense right now. I love her, art on wheels...but sometimes you do what you gotta

Quote, originally posted by andie68 »
Absolutely beautiful car. I wish I could buy it. Don't spend all the money on your wedding. Maybe you can elope and keep the car.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Beautiful car Zerin, pity she has to be sold.
Did you get this at Millennium? I was up there last weekend looking at a leftover '08 A4 3.2 S-line they've currently got for $10k off of sticker.

·
Registered
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (SkilledDriver)

Thanks! She doesn't HAVE to be sold, but I'd like to save some coin where I can. If she doesn't sell, no worries...I have a beautiful car

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: (zerind)

If I could I would buy your car in a heartbeat. Reasonably priced,gorgeous and a 6spd.
Maybe you'll still have it by the Fall when I am more seriously looking. But, I hope you've sold her by then.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,777 Posts
Re: (aleicgrant)

it's so gorgeous...wish I had a reason to change cars http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Re: Audi Exclusive Imola Yellow '08 Audi TT 3.2 S-Line 6-Speed - Low Miles (zerind)

Is it still for sale? and is the price set in concrete?

·
Registered
1 Posts

Dear, Zerind
Nice car. I own 05 Yellow Imola. It's rare color on the street but I force to sell it because need saving for buying house.
I'm very interesting on your 08 TT. What is price you are asking for it?
you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Is your car stiil for sale? what is the vin#?
You can get me direct @ [email protected]
Thanks
Wayne

Modified by quatro at 12:49 PM 2-28-2010

1 - 12 of 12 Posts