VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My TTS has 104,000 km, and my rear MR shocks are dead. One is totally destroyed.

I want to switch to a threaded handset. In this but I am interested in the programming of the vagcom. that I have a very large part settled, I still have a problem with headlights.

Let me explain :

STEP 1: I have removed fuse 9 (Magnetic ride)

STEP 2: With the VCDS - 17-7 (Instrumentation).

I changed the value of the cararctere (Value 64 = Magnetic Ride chassis).

In my case 0065428 replaced by 0001428.

STEP 3: VCDS - 3-7 (Brake)

In my case 0616246, from which we must subtract 8192, or 0608054.

At this stage, no worry of suspension.

No more worries, ABS, ESP (which one can be connected, disconnected).

STEP4: VCDS - 55-7 (Xenon)

Modification of car signage

In my case 0000011 replaced by 000000010 four-wheel drive + steel springs.

There, it removes my headlight code but the error code comes back. Does someone have an idea ?

I know there are K&W keys, but I want everything to be in software mode. Especially since there is a lot of concern of failure of these products.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2013 Audi TT RS
9,038 Posts
I've tried every combination and the only options through coding are as follows:

• Get rid of the suspension warning light but not have the ability to turn off the ESP.. I went with this option as I rarely have the need to disable it
  • Get rid of the suspension warning light but introduce the headlight error, and maintain control over ESP.. I use this for track time and revert after.. I can't stand warning lights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've tried every combination and the only options through coding are as follows:

• Get rid of the suspension warning light but not have the ability to turn off the ESP.. I went with this option as I rarely have the need to disable it
  • Get rid of the suspension warning light but introduce the headlight error, and maintain control over ESP.. I use this for track time and revert after.. I can't stand warning lights.
Hi,

I am like you. I cannot support error on my board. That's why i asked and moreover i make track one time per month.

I will use a lot my vcds.

Thanks a lot. for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello my friends ,i have a mk2 tt 3.2 2007 model.dsg, mag ride. my sunspension died a long time ago(now i hav 220.000km) and i dont have the buget to get a NEW set.didn want to go coilover with the delete kit.. i bought some Cheap monroe oem style shocks and i have a nice soft ride for an every day Car. so i was searchinfg the globe to see if i can delete the fault codes and de-code complitly the mr like it was never installed..no such thread,so i gathered as many clues i could and start with my vcds with simple order. STEP1: remove the fuse 9 from the fuse BOX drivers side. STEP 2: open vcds -CAN GATEWAY-INSTALATION LIST- un-click mag ride. STEP3:VCDS-INSTRUMENTS CLUSTER-CODING-change the value according to the bubble and equipment.Character 4(Value 64 = Magnetic Ride chassis).remove 64 from the coding!.. STEP 4:vcds headlight range control --change coding to 0000010 = Headlight range control automatic/dynamic + four-wheel drive + steel springs (PR number 8Q3 + 1X1 + 1BA/1BV)(0000009 for front Wheel Car).. STEP 5:vcds-ABS module.this is the one...no buble for help in coding.i had coding 0026177.(quattro+mag ride+dsg+v6 engine+340mm brakes).. test many possible codes.but THIS work for me:0017985.. no faults codes,no rewiring,no modules unpluging,no esp problems(not disangaging)..like never had mag ride. GOOD LUCK!!

I have a question related to this. I replaced all 4 of my magnetic ride struts on my 09' B8 A4 SLine and it seems to be on the firm ride and when I switch to comfort I still get the same ride.
Is there a reset I need to do to get the struts to come out of stiff ride into comfort?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will this work on 2021 RS6?

1. With stock ride height sensors plugged in. Along with kw esc delete. Errors are mag and diff.

2. With a shock sensor delete plugged in. Along with kw esc delete. Errors are mag and headlights. (*delete built by SDE)

Goes in limp mode. 30mph max
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle

41 - 47 of 47 Posts