VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following books are for sale; 2015 RS Q3 (63 pages) $50, 2013 TT RS (71 pages) $SOLD, 2014 RS 4 (67 pages) $75, 2014 RS 5 (77 pages) $75, 2016 RS 6 (61 pages) $100, 2015 R8 (95 pages) $150. They were obtained at the Audi display of the Geneva Motor Show and are in German. The books are hard cover, they feature quality high gloss paper in color with some technical pages in black and white. The price includes postage within the United States. Payment by PayPal only. The sample pictures from the R8 book are also similar to the other books for an example of the content within. The books are priced individually. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Importance of books.

It is great when a book sales well. I hope that students from all around the world will read it and know about Audi and why it is the best car in the business. When I was in college the theme of my coursework was cars. Now, I did not know a whole lot about cars, so I had to pay for essay at essayontime.com.au/ and get a lot of material to read about cars manufacturers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fine Car

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want? Ha-ha). You definitely put a new spin on Play Sprinter that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts