VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Audi S3 body kits?

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  III 
#1 ·
Are there any body kits or ANYTHING to make a Golf MkIII look like an Audi S3? See S3 picture:

DEAR GOD I WANT ONE SO BAD! TAKE AWAY ALL MY CHRISTMASES UNTIL I GO TO COLLEGE AND JUST GIVE ME AN S3 HATCH!
Ben

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (C3L1CA)

quote:[HR][/HR]Whats wrong with using the caps lock key, if you can't bear to read something in caps then don't. [HR][/HR]​
It is considered rude and obnoxious to use the Caps Lock key, if you want to get your point across, it is a better idea to put your text in bold letters.

[Modified by DUBMON, 10:26 PM 2-6-2002]

#12 ·
Hey guys, if you want more info about French accessories, why not ask me... The S4-look front bumper, the S3-look rear bumper and the mirrors are made by a company called DSP. They also produce S-4 look front bumpers for nearly every VW model. Their website is still under construction, but you can see their new project (MR VR6 mk1 speedster) at dsp.fr.st . The guy who started the company is the one who built an mk1 w/ gullwing doors and Rallye face. I think AWESOME imports their products, but maybe not the very recent ones such as the mirrors.
Hope it helps. L8Z!

#13 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (Frenchguy)

How long until there site is up and running?? They'll ship to the USA right Frenchguy? I like that rear bumper. plain but its different. I think it would go with my deitrich front. What do you guys think? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#14 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (mr_mbuna)

I think the S3 style rear bumper with this front bumper treatment (A4 lower plastic welded to a GTI upper) plus a kamei would come close to emulating an A3. By the way, this car belongs to a guy from Edition 38 and is bad @$$ IMHO.

#17 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (RavenGTi)

I see A3s and S3s running all over the place here in Jakarta, honestly, after seeing so many of the out here, I am not too impressed anymore. They just become yet another hatchback. Honestly, the MK4 looks cooler. Then again, you always want what you can't have (poor Americans!
)

#18 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (jtanoyo1)

the JOM ones look like they're only available for the mk4 models. Do they have them for mk3?
Frenchguy, ou es'que tu habite en France? Do you still live there? I am moving to Antibbes for a while this coming June http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif . Je suis allee ou Lycee Fragonard pour un peu de temps pendant le moin de fevrier en 1997. Le lycee et en L'isle Adam, pres de Paris. Tu connait? (sorry, I can speak much better than I can write)

#19 ·
Re: Audi S3 body kits? (mr_mbuna)

quote:[HR][/HR]Are there any body kits or ANYTHING to make a Golf MkIII look like an Audi S3? See S3 picture:

DEAR GOD I WANT ONE SO BAD! TAKE AWAY ALL MY CHRISTMASES UNTIL I GO TO COLLEGE AND JUST GIVE ME AN S3 HATCH!
Ben
[HR][/HR]​
hey why dont you custom fit the S3 front end onto a MK3???
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.