VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
:thumbup:

do u have any vids or pics of yur setup
It's really not much. Just a really short drive-by clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzn2dtuLbI

I actually posted on AZ yesterday (in my regional section) asking if anyone wanted to go out and take some videos on Sunday. I need more hehe.

As for pics, here are a few from last summer (still a work in progress):

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's really not much. Just a really short drive-by clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzn2dtuLbI

I actually posted on AZ yesterday (in my regional section) asking if anyone wanted to go out and take some videos on Sunday. I need more hehe.

As for pics, here are a few from last summer (still a work in progress):

whatever dude car is clean. and man if u lived in orlando fl. pics and vids can be done anytime. its what i do for a living :thumbup: gat any engine bay shots.

·
Registered
174 Posts
whatever dude car is clean. and man if u lived in orlando fl. pics and vids can be done anytime. its what i do for a living :thumbup: gat any engine bay shots.
Yeah, much nicer weather down there lol

As for the engine shot, sure, but you can't see much as the JHM supercharger is located behind the passenger fog light, not on top of the manifold.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah, much nicer weather down there lol

As for the engine shot, sure, but you can't see much as the JHM supercharger is located behind the passenger fog light, not on top of the manifold.

yea i know just wanted to see how clean the install and how stock looking everything looks. Love it i cant wait to have one :thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey Blu

Funny I didnt know I was a member on this forum until I found this thread via Google lol. Blu-pearl my s4s engine is dead and ive been contemplating different options. Im new to Orlando and dont know of ANY good shops to discuss repairs with. You said you know a shop in this area can you shoot me a PM or something with the shops details and contact info. Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm hoping to get my car back today or tomorrow, what I got so far is the milltek downpipes , and a magnaflow exhaust, and the jhm tune and a custom intake. Ima run it at the track this Sunday see what it does in the 1/4 mile. And by next week I should have the manifold , so after the manifold comes is ima get it installed , along with a method kit and then dyno it and hit the track again next Sunday . So see how much of a difference it does in the 1/4.and oh I got the manifold in the stock color I didn't wanna wait the extra week or so, I have a big track event coming up so I didn't wanna miss it

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm hoping to get my car back today or tomorrow, what I got so far is the milltek downpipes , and a magnaflow exhaust, and the jhm tune and a custom intake. Ima run it at the track this Sunday see what it does in the 1/4 mile. And by next week I should have the manifold , so after the manifold comes is ima get it installed , along with a method kit and then dyno it and hit the track again next Sunday . So see how much of a difference it does in the 1/4.and oh I got the manifold in the stock color I didn't wanna wait the extra week or so, I have a big track event coming up so I didn't wanna miss it
Would be interesting to see the difference between your custom intake and the stock intake, both on the dyno and the 1/4 mile (more the 1/4 mile due to the forward velocity). Might be too much to ask though hehe :)

Good luck and let us know how you did.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So I got my car back, I got the downpipes installed , along with deleting the mufflers , and the jhm 93 octane tune. The only down fall is the catted down pipes I bought the previous owner knocked out the catts, but my car sounds like a Chevy 350 idling. And its loud but it sounds good

·
Registered
1 Posts
Everyone’s talking about HP this HP that motor motor motor.. that’s half of the B6’s swiftness.. can we mention the fact these bitches weigh as much as a beached tank? Get rid of some weight from everywhere and your muscle tank will turn into a muscle.. well tank still probably but a lot quicker on the pick up and the braking so ur neck will get sore when u mash on these bitch ass Evo’s at the green light. Lol me and my coworker have a three year Lancer Ralliart vs s4 battle constantly going.. he gets me only when he gets his precious 40 roll.. from a dead stop - he broke his transmission trying to beat me time after time.. I have a jackal Motorsports tune btw on an dumb **** automatic trans, he is Cobb tuned.. audi sounds like a ****ing beast, specially when launch control on the mo ****er, his car is quick done get me wrong.. we’ll it’s not as quick.. and it sounds like a 84 Honda with a 12 pack of pepsi cans for an exhaust… I let him do his pops and bangs all down the street showing off then when he honks off for the race u can’t hear his car cause Godzilla ****s bricks out the s4 whoooommmmpp.. sorry I love beating his **** talking ass so much.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.