VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Searched in FAQs without luck so forgive me if this has been covered...

Racing seats and the brackets/sliders...I haven't seen many examples of aftermarket seats in the TTs. would stock recaros from a mk4 or r32 swap direct? As far as sparcos or corbeaus, would a bracket for a mk4 fit the TT ? It looks like on the different websites the part numbers are different. Any help or experience would be great. Safe to assume a bracket that would fit a late year model mk1 would fit an early year?l (2000 vs 2005)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Ok guys new question, im not sure how to use forum well and this is only place i can seem to post....i started with shudder in first and second.....then weeks later shudder in all gears on acceleration. Now i get no power to fuel pump on key on. I did lose a piece ill post next. Direct current works pump. Relay is new and fuel pump fuse is new. Why i still have no start?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
No big deal, if you do a search on the part number it is there to control static with your radio. That bolt strips easily because of the super awesome aluminum valve covers!

Changed coils thinking it was my original problem, and this came loose in process.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.