VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS washing cars !!!
Raw NRG is hosting a charity car wash in conjunction with a Pantaz Promotions a modeling group. We are accepting cash and donations . See the list for needed items. Charities to benefit are the Humane Society and Martha's Table.

Please stop by, make a donation, show off your car, run across the street for some famouse Hooter's wings, and check out the models.

To volunteer email [email protected]

[Modified by wetnrg, 10:02 PM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (wetnrg)

[Modified by wetnrg, 11:07 PM 8-3-2002]

[Modified by wetnrg, 10:03 PM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (wetnrg)

[Modified by wetnrg, 10:04 PM 8-5-2002]

[Modified by wetnrg, 10:05 PM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

those pics are such blatant exploitations of the female body... but it's for a good cause, so i'll be there. my car needs a wash anyway..
guess i'll be a little late to the Tysons GTG.... sorry guys!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (genxguy)

You guys rather goto a Tysons GTG than going to a thing where Grils wash your car??
Im totally confused, you guys must be DIE HARD VW fanatics. Id be at the car wash with my car
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (Pkjr703)

sorry guys, i have to host the photos somewhere else.. i ran out of band with from all you guys checking the pix out!!!! hope to be back up soon!

·
Registered
91 Posts

The only thing better than chicks is NOS. My grandmother is an exception to that, though. She is totally sweeter than NOS, in some ways.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (RawNRG 01)

so how many school supplies are you going to bring and donate?
if people pledge a lot, maybe i'll post some more picture here of one of the models.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

i'm bringing school supplies and maybe cash. so go ahead, post some more! of another model, please. variety is good for the soul.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (2pointslowgtizzy)

quote:[HR][/HR]i plan on rollin thru tysons for a bit and spending the rest of the day at the wash! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Hey!
I wasn't planning on going to the wash but now I see that everyone else is going........... this sucks being a grrl

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Re: Aug 11 Cruise IN and Car Wash Raw NRG and MODELS !! Fairfax VA by hoote ... (NotoriousGrrL)

NotoriusGrrl,
Atleast show up for the Tysons I thing! Maybe you will want to have your car washed in Fairfax!? Iono....I plan to roll over to the car wash around 130-ish.....

-Neil

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.