VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Re: auto-x feb. 9 (theblur)

I would make it but my car just went into the body shop today. I have a rental Malibu to play with now. Good luck if you are going David. I wonder if Kevin is still autoxing. If so he is hard to beat.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Re: auto-x feb. 9 (bad GLS)

quote:[HR][/HR]I wonder if Kevin is still autoxing.[HR][/HR]​
I will be missing a few events till the new old car is ready. I have stripped most of the fun stuff off my Golf so i twould be pretty piggish to drive (you know more than usual). I had been invited to drive a Neon (happens to be wearing my old race tires) but I think I'll sit this one out. Don't want to break someone elses car either.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Re: auto-x feb. 9 (angusmf)

Gonna let Tage drive it again?
What run group are you running? I am planning on comming out to hang out with the folks. Lemme know so I can snap some pics of the truck in action. How is the other project comming?

·
Banned
984 Posts
Re: auto-x feb. 9 (dubdrvrkev)

They haven't posted the work assignments yet, but I requested afternoon runs groups. I'll be in DM and TO. I think Tage has his own car back finally, but Bob will also be driving it in TOs unless he flakes out. He's supposed to be there helping some Corvair person. You're more than welcome to drive it too, if it doesn't fall apart!
---edit---
I started a new job monday, and I'm moving to a new place (2 car garage with A/C!) this weekend, so the Rabbit is just sitting for the moment. Should be working on it again next weekend. How is your project?

[Modified by angusmf, 5:20 PM 2-7-2003]

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Re: auto-x feb. 9 (angusmf)

Well I am going to get off my @ss and work on it this weekend. I have to go buy a few tools that were stolen that I need to work on it. Then I wil be talking to yo usome more about turning a few wrenches.
See you sunday, probably anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.