VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote, originally posted by Autoblog »
A few minutes pass, at which point an older officer approaches and asks in perfect English, "Do you know why you are here?" We tepidly shake our heads as he informs us we were doing 60 km/h in a 40 zone. Our wallet recoils in horror as we remember the advice given to us earlier in the week: "The police in France are very strict about speed limits. The fine can run upwards of 1,500 euros (a little over $2,000) and it is payable on the spot." Just as thoughts of frantic phone calls, maxed-out credit cards and the atrocities that await us in a Parisian jail cell begin to flood our minds, the officer cocks his head sideways, realizes we're a pair of dimwitted Americans and simply says, "Please be more careful."

Full Article
I just want to say that Jaguars interior designer is on his damn a-game especially with the XK. I didn't remember the interior looking that good. It at least looks like it's a $100K car on the inside. I am very hyped for the Jaguar XJ next month.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
FV-QR

automobile choose the xf-r over the flying spur speed and quattroporte gt-s in a comparo in the last issue. they said it was the best total package that just loved to turn corners.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Re: Autoblog First Drives the Jaguar XFR, XKR, and XF with New 5.0 V8 (HaterSlayer)

Just started falling in love with the XF's interior. Resisted it at first but now I think it stands as the benchmark of how a contemporary interior can be done without being cold and sterile (BMW, Infiniti take note.)

·
Banned
20,046 Posts
Re: FV-QR (HASSELHOF)

Quote, originally posted by HASSELHOF »
automobile choose the xf-r over the flying spur speed and quattroporte gt-s in a comparo in the last issue. they said it was the best total package that just loved to turn corners.

Top gear picked the CLS 63 over the XF-R and CTS-V. The M5 was included but they hated it.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Re: FV-QR (1SICKLEX)

I had an XF "base" car this past weekend for a work event (300hp 4.2). You feel like james bond driving this thing, the interior is top notch.
Have not driven a supercharged XF yet, but i would recommend the XF in a heartbeat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.