VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Anyone know how to reach Perjad?
I left a PM here on the forum about two weeks ago. And I emailed him at Precision Tuning at around the same time. No response to either.

I have called the shop but was unable to leave a message on the answering machine as it was full.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Potential first time customer here.

How much to do an install on fk coilovers on a vw mk4 gti?

Ill pm also,
Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gave me half the quote other shops did for labour on all 4 shock absorbers and strunt mount replacing, Has the best prices on all parts as well!

Looking forward to my appointment, been needing a proper mechanic for some time now.... Seal the deal :snowcool:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Today was my second visit to Precision Tuning Motorsports. Another GREAT service!!!!

If only I lived closer to this shop.

They fixed my Emergency Brake issue.....something that Georgetown VW didn't do.....which I might add.....only appeared after Georgetown VW did the rear brakes on my car!!!!

Thanks Precision Tuning Motorsports!!!!!!! Great shop.....Great service....Great guy!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
hi PTM,

How much to do front ball joints and outer tie rods? (Parts + labour)
What about just labour?

It's a 2000 gti 1.8t

Cheers
:beer:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just had my ball joints and tie rods done at PTM and I couldnt be any happier, will definitely be coming back

Thanks!:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great service

Just had timing belt and thermostat replaced at PTM and the service was great.. 2 thumbs up.

Ill see you soon for the valve cover gasket replacement.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Perjad,

Returning Customer here.

When i got my timingbelt done, you told my my front strut mounts are bad.

I would like to lower my car with Springs and Struts.

How much do you usually charge for this?

IM Me

·
Registered
171 Posts
hey perjad,

i'm at 380k on my mk4 2.0L now and my tranny seems to be a little rougher than it used to be, the fluid has never been changed. do you recommend the liquimoly or motul product? they are both GT-5 though and someone said that GT-5 is not recommended for MK4 and that GT-4 is?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Perjad,

My 42dd 3" downpipe came in the mail today, I ordered the adapter and clamp to attach it onto my stock cat-back exhaust.

Can I get a quote as for how much labor this will be?

Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just picked up my car from Perjad. He fixed the ABS issue on my car. I opted for a used part since a new part from VW was SO EXPENSIVE. I am just glad that Perjad was able to source a used part for me.

As always.....GREAT JOB!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

See you next spring for my catalytic and exhaust replacement!!! :)

181 - 200 of 215 Posts