VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Just picked up my car from Perjad. He fixed the ABS issue on my car. I opted for a used part since a new part from VW was SO EXPENSIVE. I am just glad that Perjad was able to source a used part for me.

As always.....GREAT JOB!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

See you next spring for my catalytic and exhaust replacement!!! :)

I am glad I was able to help.

Regards

·
Registered
90 Posts
Visited Precision Tuning for my first oil change since I picked up my Golf TDI. Perjad was great and answered all of my newbie questions about maintenance for my car. Looking forward to more future visits.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Emergency car locksmith services in Vancouver

Automotive Services @ PTM

Precision Tuning Motorsports is your pit stop to keep your car in proper working condition.
We provide quality service at reasonable price. If you want to fix your car properly with quality parts give us a call.
Services provided at PTM
Synthetic Fluid change (Motor Oil, Transmission, Power Steering, Brake Fluid etc)
Timing belt job
Brake job
Wheel Bearing
Clutch and Transmission
Suspension work including Passat/A4 control arm
tune up
and more.

Synthetic Oil Change special
$75.99 plus tax for All 4 Cyl engines
$85.99 plus tax for all VR6, V6, 5cyl
Oil Change Includes Lubromoly (made in Germany) or Total/ELF oil 502.00 505.00
or 5W30 505.01
OEM filter (MANN, BOSCH, Hengst or mahle)
We do not use bulk oil.
Other brands are available upon request ( AMSOIL, Royal Purple, Redline, Motul, ELF, Pentosynth) You simply pay the difference between Lubromoly oil and other brand of your choice.
Please call 905-761-0233 to make an appointment.

Modified by PrecisionTuning.ca at 9:19 PM 5-18-2009
Сall 604-358-7788 for professional locksmith services. Top Locksmith Vancouver comes with vast industry experience. We cover all your lock, safe and security needs be it Commercial, Residential or Industrial. Read more http://www.toplocksmithvancouver.ca/

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
PM box full

H&R Sport
Quote me on a set of shocks, or at the minimum the front ones.
Thanks.

********The following errors occurred with your submission

PrecisionTuning.ca has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.***************

·
Registered
98 Posts
Went to PTM today and met Perjad, what a great guy and quick oil change service. I called at 11:20am this morning to see if he had any slots, by 11:50 I was booked in and out the door within 30 minutes. Thanks again for the Motul :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also Interested in a timing
Belt quote, 2000 Jetta tdi ALH 264k on it, last one believed to have been done more than 110k ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

201 - 215 of 215 Posts