VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I had called about a month+ ago, in regards to doing my control arms on a b6 a4 Audi wagon. Left a message, and stated my number clearly about 4 times. Never got a return call :/.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I had Perjad and his co-worker Anthony install the DriverGear springs on my B6 Passat this past week. His new shop is nice and spacious and they took their time and did a great job on the install. I'll definitely be going back to him for future work.

·
Vendor
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
I had called about a month+ ago, in regards to doing my control arms on a b6 a4 Audi wagon. Left a message, and stated my number clearly about 4 times. Never got a return call :/.
Ever since June we have been busy with relocation. we have been so busy that we can hardly answer the phone. Try calling again during business hours. Our answering machine through bell does not work as it should, we are trying to fix that soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Just had a set of used Koni Coilovers installed on my 07 A3 this past Friday. Despite taking an entire day for Perjad and his assistant Alex, they managed to get the job done properly without any problems for me. All I had to do was pick up the car, pay for the service, and enjoy the ride.

After 3-4 years of not driving a VW/Audi and then going back to Perjad again, nothing's changed with his professionalism.

Highly recommend this shop and the service people:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Just picked up my '03 2.0 on Saturday, after dropping it off Friday for a full timing belt service, GTI brake swap and 337 suspension swap. Not only does the car feel great, but I am confident that the work was done right. Perjad took the time to perform a full inspection and was honest in his assessment, he's not just looking to add to your tab. Fast and reliable service for the best prices around, hard to compete with that. 2 thumbs up PTM!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Another first time customer, quality work and reasonable prices. Perjad, thanks again for the advice.

Worthy of my first ever post, 'nuff said. :thumbup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Can you quote me a price and approx time you would need my car ?

2004 GTI VR6 24V

Timing Chain and Waterpump
Clutch (its ok now but while the trans is out)
1 Rear Wheel Bearing

IM me....I can drop it off next week
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Quote, originally posted by bcnul8r »
Had my first oil change there last night. Perjad gave my car a once over, too, and made me aware of typical trouble spots and warning signs to look out for.
Amazing service. A pleasure to deal with. Great price. I'll be going back every time.
Nothing but big ups for PTM. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Perjad just did my Clutch and Timing belt all at once. He did a great job. He also saw a cheapy oil filter on my car and gave me **** for it. Now that is a man who passionate about cars.
That is true passion!:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
52 Posts
last post in this thread hasn't been for quite some time. but, can I set up a time for you to look over and possibly replace my LCAs. :( Passat 2001.5

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Thanks Perjad for the Valve Cover Gasket and PCV valve/hose repair. It fixed my exhaust fume and boost issues, looks like the oil leak is gone as well.

Cheers :beer:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Today was my first visit to Precision Tuning Motorsports and it will NOT be my last.

Perjad is a great job and he had the LOWEST price for replacing the Rear Axle Bushings on my car. It was HALF the price that the Dealership was charging!!!!! I had Perjad replace my Intake Shifter Rod while the car was in the shop and the car runs great!!!!

Will be coming back to get the Timing Chain Guides/tensioner replaced!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup: for a Great guy and great shop!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
got my coilovers installed at PTM and Perjad was incredible!

was done in a day, installed me new ball joints, tie rods, and bushings aswell

i didnt even ask him to look over my car, but he did anyway and recommended i change my turbo feed line, rear axle bushings, and clutch

this guy is amazing and i will be going back! :thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Just referred you guys to a girlfriend of mine who needs major brake change for her MK5 GLI

Thanks guys, she will be calling soon for quote and all

:beer:

161 - 180 of 215 Posts