VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "TypeIIIFastback, publicación: 114866211, miembro: 3799091"]
¿Los enlaces bit.ly no funcionan?
[/ CITAR]

Sí, todavía funcionan, a veces los uso al generar vínculos de retroceso

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Josh. About to pull the trigger. Question. I have a stock DP on my 19 GLI. I previously had a MK7 GTI with the track resonated version (also with stock DP). Will the non res GLI track edition mimic that one I had previously? I.e. no drone at freeway speeds?

thx!

·
Vendor
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Josh. About to pull the trigger. Question. I have a stock DP on my 19 GLI. I previously had a MK7 GTI with the track resonated version (also with stock DP). Will the non res GLI track edition mimic that one I had previously? I.e. no drone at freeway speeds?

thx!
The Resonated Track Edition for the GLI is essentially the same as the Track Edition you had on your GTI. The cabin acoustics are quite different on the GLI. The Non-Res Track Edition will give you a bit more growl and be pretty mild on the highway with the factory DP. We offer conversion kits if you decide you want to add a DP later down the road as well. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The Resonated Track Edition for the GLI is essentially the same as the Track Edition you had on your GTI. The cabin acoustics are quite different on the GLI. The Non-Res Track Edition will give you a bit more growl and be pretty mild on the highway with the factory DP. We offer conversion kits if you decide you want to add a DP later down the road as well. Hope this helps!
Ah, so I should get the resonated track version then or are you saying the different cabin acoustics in the GLI make the non-res version the closest? Loved the GTI version and much appreciate the confirmation.

·
Vendor
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, so I should get the resonated track version then or are you saying the different cabin acoustics in the GLI make the non-res version the closest? Loved the GTI version and much appreciate the confirmation.
Sounds like the Resonated Track Edition would be great for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts