VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my bilstein shocks and struts from ups. i will be installing my h&r sport springs w/ bilstein's this thursday. i will post pics for those who are interested in before and after. thanks awe!

·
Registered
254 Posts
who is awe tuning? are you going to have to go with adjustable links to dial in your camber.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (ashumo)

awe is located in willow grove pennsylvania (www.awe-tuning.com)
and no, it is only lowering the car an in so there will be no camber problems.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Re: (veedubman91)

Quote, originally posted by veedubman91 »
awe is located in willow grove pennsylvania (www.awe-tuning.com)
and no, it is only lowering the car an in so there will be no camber problems.

Are you sure about that ? i was under the assumption that anything lower was going to require a camber kit. There is no adjustment in the rear for the camber.
I am installing the same set up Wed. and i ordered the single bushing kit from ECS Tuning. The single kit is spec'd for cars that are lowered 1-2 inches and the double kit is for cars over 2 inches.
I hope i dont need the kit. Cost me 130$

Modified by boxster2R32 at 4:40 PM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
AWE is Air Water Enterprises. VW, Audi and Porsche tuners. They also have a great AWD Mustang Dyno. GAIC distributor with the 93 octane programming for the R32, which makes more power then the 91. AWE did the tuning on that.
I am still waiting for the chip so I can't say anything personal about it other then it made 5-6 more HP then GAIC's 91 octane program.
http://www.awe-tuning.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts