VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (90 GT-G60)

Great video, thanks for posting! This one is staying on the hard drive.
I can't get over that shot of the shifter coming off in Delecour's hand. He doesn't even look down at it!

I was so happy when Speedvision went to the hourlong coverage, but I want more.
Rally has to be one of the purest forms of pro car racing out there. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (90 GT-G60)

LOL! guess I don't have to xfer my best of tape to the server now

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (16v)

How did they videotape my dreams?!
Linkin Park should be proud of being in such a cool video considering they are the alternative backstreet boys.

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (Kaiservon)

in some of those scenes i can't even begin to fathom how one can drive like that - some cars seem to be so sideways they have run out of opposite lock even before they reach the corner, then drift on a perfect line round the corner.
amazing.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (some9one)

quote:[HR][/HR]in some of those scenes i can't even begin to fathom how one can drive like that - some cars seem to be so sideways they have run out of opposite lock even before they reach the corner, then drift on a perfect line round the corner.
amazing.[HR][/HR]​
Rear brake bias? That would do it.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Re: Awesome 2001 WRC Ralley highlight video! (Iceman666)

yes, more! this video is great!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.