VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lookin at these for the past little while and I am wondering if anyone has baught them for thier Golf. Are they worth it?

S3 Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by world-class motorsport technicians. Designed for street driving and occasional track use, each application combines race proven technology with the vehicle's unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride and handling. Featuring B+G exclusive Speed Sensitive mechanism that automatically adjusts dampening for improved handling during high speed or aggressive driving conditions, each coilover system incorporates monotube gas charged shocks with dual springs perched on a fully threaded shock body. S3 Coilovers allow you to dial in height adjustment for the perfect combination of aggressive stance, and enhanced handling, without the teeth-rattling ride associated with other coilover systems.
Height Adjustment 1-3 Inches
Dual Spring Design Perched
Monotube Gas Charged Dampers
Low Bleed System Eliminates Harsh Ride
Proprietary Speed Sensitive Technology
Thanks in Advance for your input

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Re: B+G S3 Coilover (BilliJo)

i posted about three months ago asking about these. no one really had a lot to say about the. some issues with the earlier models but the people that did respond said that they were just as good as H&R's
i got a good deal on koni'sn but if i didn't get them i would have definitely bought the B+G's
i say get them http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: B+G S3 Coilover (ArcadiaBBQ)

Quote, originally posted by ArcadiaBBQ »
For such a close price to top quailty names, why not go with the name you know?

Basically because I don't know any names... I am very new to this. I don't know how to dampen my suspension and all that jazz. I saw that these where auto dampening and jumped on the idea!!! What else would you suggest??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.