VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS...B5 S4 aftermarket and oem parts, RS4 Bumpers and fenders

I have several parts, some are brand new and some are used, some oem and some aftermarket, but all are in great condition. Here is what I have. I will upload pics when I get the time. Or if you are interested in anything, I can send you pics of the items you are interested in.

-RS4 OEM fenders from Germany, have picture of barcode and sticker still in it from when it shipped. These are brand new never put on a car, they are primed black from the factory in excellent condition. 1750$
-RS4 OEM front bumper, Used but in good condition has a small crack on underside of bumper cant even see it when mounted rest is in really good shape. 1200$
-RS4 OEM RS4 Hood Grill, Brand new never used, still in box. 300$
-RS4 Replica Bumper made by ll tek I bought this a few years ago for around 1000$ with black front lip included, has crack on one side and needs repair in middle but other then that in decent shape. 350$
-S4 Valeo Headlight, these are brand new still in the plastic I bought these last year for 599.99 from ECS Tuning. 500$
-S4 Crank pulley, bought from ECS Tuning for about 120$ last year. 75$
-S4 aftermarket grill, from lltek, honeycomb design in great shape all metal pieces are in tact for easy install, has small circle in middle for oem hood latch. 25$
-S4 downpipes, true 3in, brand new, paid 900$. They are for rs6 turbo flanges only will not fit k03, k04, or k04 hybrids, they have to be un modified rs6 turbos to fit the flanges for install. 600$
-S4 downpipes, 3in tapering to 2.5in. paid 175$ online a couple of years ago. 100$.
-S4 Intake. Evolution Motorsports intake purchased a few years ago for 350$, had it on car for around 6 months. Good Condition, comes with heat shield attached and bolts with it. 200$
-S4 OEM Valve cover gasket, still in box paid 25$ from ECS for it last year. 10$

Let me know if you have any question about anything, again I can send you pics thru direct message or text if you are interested in anything. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
FS...B5 S4 aftermarket and oem parts, RS4 Bumpers and fenders

I have several parts, some are brand new and some are used, some oem and some aftermarket, but all are in great condition. Here is what I have. I will upload pics when I get the time. Or if you are interested in anything, I can send you pics of the items you are interested in.

-RS4 OEM fenders from Germany, have picture of barcode and sticker still in it from when it shipped. These are brand new never put on a car, they are primed black from the factory in excellent condition. 1750$
-RS4 OEM front bumper, Used but in good condition has a small crack on underside of bumper cant even see it when mounted rest is in really good shape. 1200$
-RS4 OEM RS4 Hood Grill, Brand new never used, still in box. 300$
-RS4 Replica Bumper made by ll tek I bought this a few years ago for around 1000$ with black front lip included, has crack on one side and needs repair in middle but other then that in decent shape. 350$
-S4 Valeo Headlight, these are brand new still in the plastic I bought these last year for 599.99 from ECS Tuning. 500$
-S4 Crank pulley, bought from ECS Tuning for about 120$ last year. 75$
-S4 aftermarket grill, from lltek, honeycomb design in great shape all metal pieces are in tact for easy install, has small circle in middle for oem hood latch. 25$
-S4 downpipes, true 3in, brand new, paid 900$. They are for rs6 turbo flanges only will not fit k03, k04, or k04 hybrids, they have to be un modified rs6 turbos to fit the flanges for install. 600$
-S4 downpipes, 3in tapering to 2.5in. paid 175$ online a couple of years ago. 100$.
-S4 Intake. Evolution Motorsports intake purchased a few years ago for 350$, had it on car for around 6 months. Good Condition, comes with heat shield attached and bolts with it. 200$
-S4 OEM Valve cover gasket, still in box paid 25$ from ECS for it last year. 10$

Let me know if you have any question about anything, again I can send you pics thru direct message or text if you are interested in anything. Thank you.
Was wondering if you still have any of the rs4 stuff bumpers fenders side skirts grill the body stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts