VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 80 of 772 Posts
you wont be the first. i saw a bagged b6 back in '03. it was sparkly pink. please keep yours red.

bags are fun. i bagged my old gs300, was going for VIPstyle but sold it. if you need any help let me know, i used to work at a shop where we bagged a couple cars a week, everything from an '06 STI to a Hudson coupe to our golf cart haha.

Modified by callaghan. at 7:31 PM 10-23-2007

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Re: (Shawn W.)

Quote, originally posted by Shawn W. »
post pics of the golf cart!!!

X2!

Aaaand, how about some airride-related content? Okay, sounds good:
I finally have all my airline fittings and my valves finally arrived yesterday so now the only thing I'm missing to be able to make this happen is my air compressor.
After buying hundreds of things over the past 7 years on ebay, I have never been screwed on anything until I bought my Viair 480C from the seller "Eazy-Buying". I bought and paid for the compressor almost a month ago and have not heard a thing from them since.
So now I have to buy another damn compressor and wait for PayPal to (hopefully) get my money back.

ask and you shall receive haha...

http://www.myspace.com/dreamakers

check em out...nate, the owner, knows more about airride then anyone ive ever met/heard haha. hes crazy at it. makes most of the **** toally custom even if there are bolt on kits available.
yeah if u guys have any questions feel free to ask me, i don tknow it all but know my **** pretty well from selling it all at the shop and being around it so much. id lovvvvvve to see more bagged audis!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Re: (910_Industries)

Quote, originally posted by 910_Industries »
Holly crap.. you live in binghamton?!?! My wife's family is from there. Small world. Now I know where to get my air ride installed next time I'm up there

hahah thats crazy! actually i just moved to nyc 2 months ago, bu ti lived in binghamton my whole life. the shops still there, on the vestal parkway ( binghamtons " main drag" haha)

Re: (callaghan.)

Quote, originally posted by callaghan. »

hahah thats crazy! actually i just moved to nyc 2 months ago, bu ti lived in binghamton my whole life. the shops still there, on the vestal parkway ( binghamtons " main drag" haha)

Yeah.. Binghamton is a trip. Not much there.. that's why I was surprised to see an air ride shop there. That area is like a black hole.. no escape.. ha ha! Glad to see you made it out alive!

61 - 80 of 772 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.