VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lights are complete with headlight harness adapters, a relay, and all bulbs (HID Kit and bulbs are extra). Both models of headlights are ready to ship. :)

Option 1 - LEDs with Halo

Option 2 - OEM Look with Dual Projectors

Pricing

Option 1 - $600 Shipped

Option 2 - $625 Shipped

Add a HID kit for $70. It is a 35W Canbus HID kit with 5000K bulbs.

Headlights includes headlight harnesses, as well, as resistors for the LED DRLS to eliminate the bulb out error.

Add a HID kit for $70. It is a 35W Canbus HID kit with 5000K bulbs.

Shipping is for US and Canada, elsewhere, please inquire about any additional shipping costs.

To order, just pm me or email me at: [email protected] with what option you like, and if you want and HID kit as well.

Here is a useful link and reviews with install instructions! A big Thank You to VW Norm for this review!
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5887741-Chinese-HID-and-LED-DRL

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Count me in for Option 1. I am yet undecided on the Xenon kit.
Just pm me with your contact info please, so I can send you an invoice when I get sufficient numbers.

I have about 3-4 confirmed customers so far.

Only the HID Projector is bi-xenon, the other projector is a regular halgen setup. You can probably install another HID bulb in there with a second HID kit, but that's up to you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am interested in option 2.. but I am waiting to hear back from this one person on installing. Do you know anyone who can help me install in the Dallas area?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sign me up

Interested in option 2 with the HID kit as well. That should bring your totals up to at least 5 now right? What else you need from me? PM me...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Only the HID Projector is bi-xenon, the other projector is a regular halgen setup. You can probably install another HID bulb in there with a second HID kit, but that's up to you.

Which one exactly is the HID/bi-xenon one here? Don't they both have dual housings? Or are we just talking about if they come with the hid bulbs or what?

Sorry all the questions, just inexperienced with the whole hid/bi/whatever headlight subject :)

Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Both versions are the same. In them, the main, low-beam projector is the one he is talking about. Its intended for the HID bulb and is bi-xenon. The high-beam projector is setup for a halogen bulb but you could buy a second HID conversion for it if you wanted to since it has a projector lens.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Interested in option 2 with the HID kit as well. That should bring your totals up to at least 5 now right? What else you need from me? PM me...
Just let me know your contact info via pm, and I will send you an invoice.

I'm going to cut this off on Feb 15th, as I've combining this Group Buy with one for the MK6 Jettas, as I have enough buyers.

Let me know soon if you want to order or not. :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Just let me know your contact info via pm, and I will send you an invoice.

I'm going to cut this off on Feb 15th, as I've combining this Group Buy with one for the MK6 Jettas, as I have enough buyers.

Let me know soon if you want to order or not. :)
PM sent just wanted to clarify with you on something. I cant fricken wait, Option #2 is going to make my ride look so dope. Thanks Ed for doing this.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Ed,

My invoice has been paid through Paypal.

I noticed one minor typo though.

For the description, it described them as Mk6 Passat LED headlights. I just wanted to confirm you have me down for a set of B7 Passat lights, and not Mk6.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.