VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Just wasnted to stop by and introduce myself and the rabbit. my first car was a 83 gt thatnmy mother gave me when= I turned 16 she had bought it brand new from the dealer some 18 years prior... talk about cherry it was siler with blue nterior and had 56k on the car when I reieved it and promptly got tboned and the joy of the GTi were gone until just recently

Im proud to announce I own

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I am living in Western MD... where my other mk1 life at
You're probably on your own out in Western MD with the MK1....I'm in Annapolis, still MD, but probably 3-4 hours away!

Now go ahead and roll that car out of the garage and give us some more pics! Looks like a good start from what can be seen so far... :peace:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You're probably on your own out in Western MD with the MK1....I'm in Annapolis, still MD, but probably 3-4 hours away!

Now go ahead and roll that car out of the garage and give us some more pics! Looks like a good start from what can be seen so far... :peace:

There are plenty of dubs up here and some proper ones at that.. as far as the OG dubbers still rockin a mk1 or 2.. I think I only know of 3

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
There are plenty of dubs up here and some proper ones at that.. as far as the OG dubbers still rockin a mk1 or 2.. I think I only know of 3
T only "real" dubs are MK1. :laugh: All others exist solely to supply interesting engines for us to swap into ours. :eek:

You will learn the ways! If you ever find yourself buying a MK4 or newer, seek professional help. It is likely too late, but hey.... (I own a 2001 Jetta, but since it is not in my tagged cars, it doesn't count. :sly: )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
T only "real" dubs are MK1. :laugh: All others exist solely to supply interesting engines for us to swap into ours. :eek:

You will learn the ways! If you ever find yourself buying a MK4 or newer, seek professional help. It is likely too late, but hey.... (I own a 2001 Jetta, but since it is not in my tagged cars, it doesn't count. :sly: )
my first car was a 83 that my mother was the original owner then a mk3 gti next mk5 rabbit that I put a C2 Motorsports Stg 2turbo kit on then on to my mk4 jetta wagon tdi and then I finally found this gem that I found in AZ that had been sitting for 15 years in a leanto garage.

Stats on Redhase:
43,458k original miles
Factory AC
Its a pure virgin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.