drink holder..

dead pedal...

accelerator...

Body damper (
)

Cox golf/rabbit body kit...

RIP spoiler (GTI/jetta)

Carbon lower spoiler

OEM VW pieces (from a .pdf file so excuse the quality)
lip spoiler for the golf/rabbit (additional to the votex lip... P/N included)

side and rear "skirts"

· Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Back form my imaginary trip to Japan..... (syntrix)

Quote, originally posted by syntrix »
looks like an engine damper, not a body one

it said "body parts" on the site...
translated text!!

The body of the car is the aggregate of the spring. The special damper which operates the body which was developed on the basis of this fact, by the Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. corporation, long time VW, has managed the tuning of Audi exclusive use, "the Cocks body damper (the Yamaha performance damper)" you debutted with trade name with Cocks's setting know-how, for the domestic question first after part market as a commodity.
While travelling with the various primary factors being something due to the bounce which happens the occasion where the body which is the aggregate of the spring repeats deformation it does many of the minute vibration which is transmitted to the body. Rally of this spring, the shock absorber of the underside - the way, it is attenuated and this part which adds the performance which is made to focus to the body shows the remarkable effect from the instant which which it starts running, in addition to feeling the car case in regard to one ranking, quality promises riding taste and the sport efficiency which is superior.
Barely, the vibration of the body attenuation/focusing, to this much comfortably, and to ƒXƒ|�[ƒeƒB transfigures travelling efficiency by the stroke within 1mm, not only the operator upper quality the COX body damper which offers riding comfort is the progressive item which does not exist so far completely even to the occupant. When installing position (it is Golf V), in the form where the front connects the left and right of the suspension member section, to install making use of the existing volt/bolt hole, because the rear you install to the last edge of ƒ‰ƒQƒbƒWƒtƒ�ƒA, making use of the existing volt/bolt hole, the body griddle section and drill processing to the frame are not needed.
In addition, being as for the COX body damper, the damper itself to extend and to maintain the neutral point side and shrinkage side. When installing pulling and compressing the damper it does not do, while it is size when purchasing at volt/bolt on it installs in designated place. Also the special special tool is unnecessary. Because it is the Golf V private design, the one for front completely it does not impair the roadspace, the one for rear there are no either times when load room capacity of ƒ‰ƒQƒbƒWƒtƒ�ƒA is impaired largely. The case of removal and re-installation of the spare tire it is not necessary to remove the COX body damper.
* The above-mentioned sort, very high-level technology also the point whose installation is possible, it is feature of the COX body damper, at the time of installation, for safety, by all means please but do not need request to the special trader and the technician in accordance with the installation instruction manual of attachment. COX body damper (Yamaha performance damper)

Modified by ~kInG~ at 12:44 PM 11-24-2006

Modified by ~kInG~ at 12:45 PM 11-24-2006

· Banned
4,496 Posts
Re: Back form my imaginary trip to Japan..... (~kInG~)

Quote, originally posted by ~kInG~ »
...and here is what I saw!
Open center compartment...

Rabbits have these stock, I want a covered one...
I kinda like the Cox front bumper. And those foam cupholder things are cool http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
9,307 Posts
Where and how can I order those DSG paddle covers? Only downside is that they are not illuminated.. But cool nonetheless!

· Registered
13,853 Posts
If I close my eyes I can take an imaginary vacation anywhere in the world!

· Registered
4,495 Posts
Re: (Code3VW)

The RIP lip looks like a perfect match with OEM side skirts. Much better than the OSIR and hopefully cheaper and made of PUR or ABS. Also want those aluminum DSG paddles. Looks like you mount them over your existing ones?

· Registered
3,189 Posts
Re: Back form my imaginary trip to Japan..... ([email protected])

Woww new stuff I love it! I'll take the cupholder door thingy's and I do very much like those under-lip dealies that look like they attach to the OEM Euro Lip (see below) that i'm installing saturday. Is this stuff attainable?

Modified by hotshoe32 at 11:05 AM 11-24-2006

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.