VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I rejoined the VW club today. Previously an owner of a Passat (wife’s car), 2011 CC Sport manual and a 2017 GLI manual.

Today I picked up a 2021 GTI SE manual in Tornado Red.

I’m excited to be a part of the forum, to get to know some new folks and to learn everything I can about my new GTI.

Everyone loves pictures, so here’s a pre first wash picture. (I asked the dealer to not touch her paint, as I wanted to clean it myself.)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone. I rejoined the VW club today. Previously an owner of a Passat (wife’s car), 2011 CC Sport manual and a 2017 GLI manual.

I’m excited to be a part of the forum, to get to know some new folks and to learn everything I can about my new GTI.

Everyone loves pictures, so here’s a pre first wash picture. (I asked the dealer to not touch her paint, as I wanted to clean it myself.)
View attachment 86013
C

·
Registered
14 Posts

View attachment 86013
Welcome
Back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts