VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
That's my buddys old car. He bought it from a guy in va, this time last year. That car has come a long way since he bought it. Transmission was split in 3 pieces. Has new chains,guides,tensioners,waterpump,headgasket,clutch kit,flywheel,control arms,plus a bunch of other stuff. He bought the car for 1500, and had about 3500 in parts. He only drove it twice, and had to sell it due to moving. Glad to see someone doing something with the car. I figured it would have been parted by now. By the way, CT is where that car came from, when I tracked the history.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
505 Posts

This shows some of the work. The hole in the raintray and slice in the rail were done by the guy who originally swapped it 4 or 5 owners ago.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The guy who had it down here and had to sell was mike. I had the original build thread saved. I'll see if I can find it. What I remember, it went from pa, to CT, back to pa, 2 owners, down to md, then to va, 3 owners down here. He sold it to someone in roanoke va. That was the last I heard of it until now. He sold it in July I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.