Year:2013
Make:Volkswagen
Model:Jetta GLI
Mileage:58000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:Ea888.3
Trim:Base
Hello Im considering selling my bagged 2013 GLI. I have owned this car for the last 4 years. Im listing this vehicle for sale as is with the following mods, Mod list is as follows:
Euroswitch
Redline grille
Malone stage 2 tune w/exhaust crackle
Custom exhaust - factory downpipe with gutted cats, zzp resonator to 3” mandrel bent catback
Unitronic Cold air intake
CTS turbo catch can
Cts turbo muffler delete
Forge twintercooler
Velt sport coilpacks
Rs7 plugs
Neuspeed short shifter
Oem ed35 shift knob
42draftdesigns solid shifter bushings
Billet shift end links
Spulen billet dog bone mount
Dkm Stage 2 clutch ( lightweight single mass flywheel)
Raceland air suspension
Airlift v2 management
Boost gauge and AEM wideband on column pod
ECS tuning magnetic drain plug
Brushed aluminum dead pedal.
Ecs front lip
Ecs atmospheric bov
Oem rack
Car is currently on a set of oem Detroit’s with cracked clear coat or can swap over to Audi d2s8 wheels I do not have factory wheels.

History of the car,
Car was purchased on coilovers with a c-notch. Previous owner had some sort of minor mishap the lower radiator support was cracked on the right hand side and the rocker panel on the right side had some sort of body work done. ( paint is starting to bubble right above the side splitter). This car has not had air conditioning since I’ve owned it, the condensor was damaged by previous owner. I removed the condensor and lines from firewall to it. Compressor is still in. The top end of this engine was rebuilt within the last 2 years due to timing chain tensioner failure. The clutch is about a year old DKM stage 2. All oil changes performed with liquimoly and oem filter. This car will need new sway bar endlinks. The turbo is starting to leak a small amount of oil into the charge pipe I would recommend replacing it however shaft play is minimal and it does not make any off noises and can be driven. It will not pass a Nys emissions inspection due to the stage 2 tune, there is no cel however the readiness monitor for o2 sensor and one for cat will not set. If flashed to an oem ecm calibration it will pass and has for many years o2 sensor spacer is installed.
I have many photos of this vehicle which can be provided apon request.
KBB blue book value for this vehicle in fair condition is around 11,000 private party 9,000 trade in. I would like to get 8,000 any less I will part out car and trade it in. I would much rather see this car go to an enthusiast rather than an auction. Car is very fun to drive and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.