VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 684 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sure most people know I'm bagging my '09 CC, so here is the build thread. I'll keep the first post modified with updates.
here's what came in last night thanks to Kevin at AAC. Still need the manifolds, water traps and bagyard bags
sorry for the ****ty pics

Modified by passat_98 at 5:07 AM 11-27-2008

·
Registered
400 Posts
Re: bagged CC build thread (ryanmiller)

gonna be sweet http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Just curious as to why you arent using digital air management, I think it would fit into the interior a lot better than a gauge pod chillin on the dash.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: bagged CC build thread (LBVdubin)

either I didn't like the style of the switches or I couldn't mount it where it was easily accessible. The gauges are being mounted in the glove box and the switch will be in the dash cubby so it'll look completely stock but tucking massive amounts of wheel

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (socal07rabbit)

orly? Don't you think I thought about that....duh yes I cant see all of the gauge while in the driver seat but it's the tank pressure. it'll only be going from 145 to 175
Cant pull them out, I've tried
I have to have room to close it because of the owners manual above them. This ain't my first rodeo on fabbing **** up, thanks

1 - 20 of 684 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.