VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
10,943 Posts
Good for GSP.

Honestly the town allowed the burnouts, it did go longer obviously, and then locals bitched about it. Oh well. Ill be there next year.

Sent from my interuterine device.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
are they renting a cargo ship and telling all the "scene kids"/insta fame queens and cambergang squads that the show is on the ship, then when they are all on it, sink it out at sea?

That would get my attention

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Anytime someone says that there's exciting news, usually means "we have some crappy news, but we are gonna spin it in some glitter and positivity with hopes you won't notice."

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
are they renting a cargo ship and telling all the "scene kids"/insta fame queens and cambergang squads that the show is on the ship, then when they are all on it, sink it out at sea?

That would get my attention

A three-hour tour

·
Registered
118 Posts
On southern worthersees Facebook page there's a video they just posted about what will happen to sowo. Looks like no more Helen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
The SOWO name and location are no more. they are looking into new city's to host the show. it will be the same weekend

Theres the video in a nut shell

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Name is still SOWO, different location that can handle the crowd

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
pretty sure they said the name is going to change but either way oh well. Unless its at a location closer towards NY I am probably not going anyway lol

·
Registered
612 Posts
Name is still SOWO, different location that can handle the crowd

He said in the release "most people would say that sowo was founded in Helen and sowo should die in Helen, we agree with you. It's gonna be a new event"

I'm still sad to see this though. Helen was absolutely beautiful and being down there with a bunch of dubs made it all the more better.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I LOLed at that

·
Registered
612 Posts
Tornado Red on RS's?

I stayed at the Heidi Sunday night going into Monday. I had a cabin for the rest of the time. I drove the black MK6 on Monoblocks.

I was actually thinking about this whole thing today while trying to plan my 2016 show schedule. As much as I want to check out eurex and support Matt, it's not going to be Helen.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts