VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (nismodrifter)

Quote, originally posted by nismodrifter »
see the bold button up there that says search. I wonder what its for?

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I searched already on BBS and didn't come up with too much for CHs (only a couple pics). I can't really search on CH, so why don't you stop being an *ss. You're the type of person that makes me hate coming on here.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (VWMATT1234)

Quote, originally posted by VWMATT1234 »
you forgot to thank me

Sorry you posted while i was writing my previous response. Thank you for being a positive contribution to the community and helping people when they need it. You help to keep this place tolerable. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Re: (04vw)

Quote, originally posted by 04vw »

Sorry you posted while i was writing my previous response. Thank you for being a positive contribution to the community and helping people when they need it. You help to keep this place tolerable. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

ahhh i awlays wanted a comment like that i feel special now

·
Registered
724 Posts
Re: BBS CH pic request (04vw)

Not my cars:

I really dig the .:R with CHs

·
Registered
24,072 Posts

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I searched already on BBS and didn't come up with too much for CHs (only a couple pics). I can't really search on CH, so why don't you stop being an *ss. You're the type of person that makes me hate coming on here.

I did the search my self and.....
Your search for BBS CH returned 43 results under the Archived content for the MK IVs

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (Turtle20vT)

Quote, originally posted by Turtle20vT »

I did the search my self and.....
Your search for BBS CH returned 43 results under the Archived content for the MK IVs

You are an idiot. You cant search on 2 letter words. Your search for "BBS CH" returned the same 43 results as my search on "BBS". You forgot to include the next line from your search result which says "The following words are too short or too common and were not included in your search: ch."
Again thank you to those who are helpful.

Modified by 04vw at 7:59 PM 1-15-2008

·
Registered
10,898 Posts

You are an idiot. You cant search on 2 letter words. Your search for "BBS CH" returned the same 43 results as my search on "BBS". You forgot to include the next line from your search result which says "The following words are too short or too common and were not included in your search: ch."
Again thank you to those who are helpful.

Modified by 04vw at 7:57 PM 1-15-2008

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Re: BBS CH pic request (Notorious_V.R.6.)

when i SEARCHED i used BBS CH and there was actually a thread called
19" BBS CH pic request....in that thread was 2 pages worth of BBS CH's 18" and 19"
since i am nice.......and bored. look harder next time
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3526972
ok so it was only one full page..my bad

Modified by turdbogls at 8:52 PM 1-15-2008

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
you can not search a word containing two or less letters....so what your search found was results from a search of "BBS" not "BBS CH".

get it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts