VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the bbs madras off of the b5.5 passat and was wondering if anyone is running those? I tried searching but i came up with nothing. If it's possible some pictures of powdercoated madras as well. thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
said wheel:

Modified by B-Tower at 3:12 PM 3-23-2010

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FV-QR (yeayeayea)

i thought they looked similar. IMO i just havent found a car that looked nice with the montreal ii's but i saw one mk3 jetta with the madras. I know i could search for montreal ii's but if there's any cars that stand out with nice montreal ii's i'd like to see them

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FV-QR (Grits 'n gravy)

anyone run these on a mk3?

Modified by B-Tower at 5:18 PM 3-23-2010

Modified by B-Tower at 5:18 PM 3-23-2010

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: FV-QR (yeayeayea)

those look so clean. what would i need to run those? and whats the tire specs on those?

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: FV-QR (roly_vr6)

i'm not worried about 2 piece. where did you get your 5x100 1 piece set and what did they cost you? I'm very interested

· Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FV-QR (B-Tower)

also, do they come in 16's at all? i'd prefer a little more sidewall on the tire

· Registered
565 Posts
Re: FV-QR (B-Tower)

they only come 17x7.5
I got them on a friend's store @ PR but you could search google and look for any store that have it on 5x100.
I paid new in box almost $1000 without tires... now I think they could be like $800+ -

· Registered
723 Posts
I know this thread is old, but did you have any luck putting these on your MK3? I just found a set on Craigslist and they are the 17x7.5 off the W8 passat, trading my b3 for a mk3 GTI and want to put them on after I refinish them.. Let me know how you made out if you don't mind

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.