VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a couple of things that will help me out with a purchase. I need pics of A2 BBS rims, with their year, type (basically any identity info) and how much 4 rims in great if not immaculate condition would go for on the vortex in USD. I know there are pics of the ones I want, as i have seen them on here. The one's I'm looking for have a wire mesh style...looks like bicycle spokes intertwined...thin cylindrical spokes...
Thanks

[Modified by A2dr, 10:12 PM 12-2-2001]

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (A2dr)

Here are mine:

These are aftermarkter wheels though and are tough to find.
These are the RZ wheel. The part # is RZ 320. The size is 15 x 7 with an offset of 24

·
Registered
4,289 Posts

These BBS's actually came off a BMW I was told, though they are almost identical to the GLI rims........I think just the lip is different:

[Modified by Veedubgli, 8:26 AM 12-3-2001]

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (mk2jetta)

Thanks but not the one, the meshing I'm talking about looks like a bunch of wires. A little bigger than tire spokes...at first I thought they were hub caps, but they're rims

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (dblab)

Ok, this last bit didn't work so we are going to send this post TTT, and start over. A2, A3, Aftermarket for both as I figure there were no A1's and they certainly don't look like an A4 style. So here we go again. They're BBS rims, probably 15", maybe 14" I can't tell, only had a quick glance at them. They almost look like hub caps, they are so dense. All they are, are a rim, a centerpiece, and the part in between litterally looks like a bunch of bicycle spokes intertwines...not the thick ones that have been coming up, but thin wires, maybe a 1/4 inch thick or smaller.
Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Ford F-150, 2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2003 Porsche 911 C4S, 1982 VW Rabbit
7,302 Posts

here's my rim if it helps any:

They are 15"x6.5" BBS RM's, the original ones on my '92 16V

·
Banned
3,321 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (oldsped66)

quote:[HR][/HR]mine are off of my deceased 91 GTI 16v

but I refinished them myself

chris

[HR][/HR]​
is that your jetta??? awesome, if it had a nice paint job it would be beautiful!!!!!!! love small bumpers and race suspension

·
Registered
333 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (mk2jetta)

yup that's my jetta. it has everything off of my gti
wheels interior engine and the custom flares. I have a few things in my basement waiting for some free time: all four audi handles and a 4000 sunroof, corrado dash and black interior plastic
the color will be the primer looking audi TT gray

chris

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (oldsped66)

quote:[HR][/HR]yup that's my jetta. it has everything off of my gti
wheels interior engine and the custom flares. I have a few things in my basement waiting for some free time: all four audi handles and a 4000 sunroof, corrado dash and black interior plastic
the color will be the primer looking audi TT gray

chris[HR][/HR]​
that car is gorgeous... absolutely love the flares
you do those flares? damn that will look sweet with the paint job you are talking of

·
Registered
479 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (eightvalvejettacarat)

I saw you at H2O4 doin donuts in the lawn. I love that car man http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
333 Posts
Re: BBS Rims Pics please (gaia0510)

the flares- sure did do them myself.
in the lawn at H20- yup that was me spinin around, first in a vr6 supercharged cabrio then in my jetta. man that was fun till I got yelled at

chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.