VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this only to let people know that CTS Turbo products, although acceptably well-made and cheap, they come with no after sales support.

I purchased from them a downpipe for an A4 B9 2.0T and an intake. I also purchased the O2 spacer from them which didn't have any compatibility details or anything regarding which products it would fit.
The O2 spacer didn't fit the downpipe so I contacted them to arrange the return.
They started requesting pictures and other information which I didn't have as the downpipe was already installed, even though I agreed to the outrageous 35% restocking fee for returns.
Finally, they told me that without pictures they wouldn’t accept my return.
I am not going to uninstall my newly installed downpipe just to take pictures of a $35 product that wouldn't fit the part.
NOT HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for posting; sorry this happened.

I will make note of your experience and be sure to never order from CTS Turbo products.

·
Registered
2011 VW Golf GTI 6spd DSG Candy White 5dr
47 Posts
mroski, this is between you and CTS. I've ordered multiple parts for VW and Audi products and never had an issue. Likelihood is you ordered the wrong item or something other. CTS has been building and designing products for german vehicles for a long time. If you ordered the wrong product pay the restocking fee and suck it up. If what you ordered was correct for your vehicle and there was a manufacturer design flaw they will take care of you. I feel as though you have provided only 10% of the story.....

·
Registered
‘21 SQ5 & ‘16 Golf R
42,028 Posts
Why did you order the O2 spacer if you didn’t know it would fit?

CTS has been building and designing products for german vehicles for a long time. If you ordered the wrong product pay the restocking fee and suck it up. If what you ordered was correct for your vehicle and there was a manufacturer design flaw they will take care of you. I feel as though you have provided only 10% of the story.....
CTS has built a business on ripping off products from their competitors. There is a reason their stuff is so much cheaper and generally of lower quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts