VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Re: Because im bored and dont post enough pics... (SMOKE2000)

quote:[HR][/HR]Yep, I usually keep my spare motor in my room too.
[HR][/HR]​
LMAO
My main electrician for one of my jobs keeps an engine block in his living room as a "table" of sorts.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: Because im bored and dont post enough pics... (G60ING)

what do your mother's say? sheesh!
i swear my mom would threaten to castrate me in my sleep if my room was ever in a mess like that .... "renzo cabrione! limpi el quarto y tom a ese motor di mi alfarmra el cerdo!!! el le nombro des cristos!" hehe...
w00t, that's the third language i posted in today... how's my espanol?
-danny

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Re: Because im bored and dont post enough pics... (CageyBee)

Good form. Any guy who has lots of Redbull cans and lots of car parts in his room gets props from me. Drinking the bull with vodka while installing all those parts is usually fun part

Cheerz

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: Because im bored and dont post enough pics... (BLUE NRG)

you mean you're not spanish? hehe, i had to dig up what my mother's friends said before they gave them the shots..
this one lady would say "in the name of jesus" then she'd smack him upside the head... then "in the name of the lord" and then she'd smack him in the butt. the good lord is a saddist i suppose

-danny

·
Registered
256 Posts

reminds me of what my kitchen looked like a few months ago!
Hey Renzo..... the G60 maybe be running TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can get my coilpack by tomorrow.
keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

Unless your room is the garage, no shame in that...
Off subject: Red Bull and Vodka I don't drink them anymore, I couldn't get to sleep after I had 3 or 4 @ 3AM.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.