love that RSI tho http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Look for some nice ones. But in the mean time

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (eurobubble)

Thanks Hollywood

Eurobubble, I agree with you that there are some amazing rides in the New Beetle Heavy Hitters thread and I do hope that thread re-surfices again. But it's really hard to keep up since the New Beetle demographic of Heavy Hitters is really small compared to the MK3 and MK4 GTi and Jetta peeps. Eventually, the MK5 group is going to surpass the NB "but not yet". Not too many "New" New Beetle Heavy Hitters step up to the plate each year.
The purpose of "Picture Thread" is just pictures, putting all ego aside, no tex names need be mentioned, and basically for the enjoyment of the picture itself. Perhaps even get new ideas in the mix with the old for inspiration. To be honest, I guess I'm doing this for myself to get inspired once again. Coming from the MK4 GTi crowd and seeing so many fine examples of heavily and/or tastefully modded cars state side and across the pond, it was easy to get that bug. No pun intended

I'm really diggin the various paint works in some of the various examples I posted. Dunno about the "Kill Barbie" concept
, but it's paint work is really growing on me. Here are a few examples of New Beetles with killer pinstripings... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I haven't posted any pictures from the NB Heavy Hitters Thread nor the grand daddy of 'em all Edition 38 Beetle. Help me out and post 'em up if you want 'em
Remember it's a Picture Thread for all of us to enjoy and maybe even inspire.
Cheers,
Tony

Modified by vdubstar at 2:28 AM 9-18-2008

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
Re: NB New Beetle Picture Thread (vdubstar)

NB New Beetle

none of these are mine, and i think i got most of these off of the heavy hitters thread
if i post one of you cars, and you dont want me posting it, let me know.
some euro beetles

1 - 20 of 1351 Posts