VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if anyone wants to do a gtg let me know. My buddies and I a wouldn't mind hanging out or doing a video cruz with sum fellow VW enthusiasts. I was also thinking about maybe doing a BQ with the gtg at the end of the month. Let me know

Modified by heliosjetta at 12:05 PM 9-14-2005

· Registered
674 Posts
Re: Bend Oregon GTG? (heliosjetta)

that would be great even sumething small i see more and more Dubs in Bend but never really get to talk to the people.
We really do need to get sum sort of GtG going before it starts to get Cold!!!
I drive a 85 Black Gti and i see a few people throwing the V up any of you on here?

· Registered
1,257 Posts
Re: Bend Oregon GTG? (GTiRduN)

I think a gtg would be pretty fun. It would not be very big, but who the hell cares!!!! How many vw are there running around Bend i know of around 9 or 10 http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
239 Posts

I'm down fer sure. I've been kickin around some ideas about forming a club with a monthly meetup and cruises, camping, Pub tours, etc... Anybody want to have an early meetup at Cascade West on Thursday the 15th say around 7pm? Just some beers maybe dinner and a meet and greet.
Is anyone into auto-x? ACCO meets at Papa's Pizza tomorrow the 8th at 6pm. I think it's off of 3rd behind Carrera Motors. I should be there with my Rabbit.
Helios, is your CQ Pearl White? If so I've seen you around Awbrey Butte.
Aaron
P.S. - I'm also having a housewarming/BBQ/kegger on Oct. 2nd

· Registered
5,998 Posts
Re: Bend Oregon GTG? (taureaudor)

Quote, originally posted by taureaudor »
I'm down fer sure. I've been kickin around some ideas about forming a club with a monthly meetup and cruises, camping, Pub tours, etc... Anybody want to have an early meetup at Cascade West on Thursday the 15th say around 7pm? Just some beers maybe dinner and a meet and greet.
Is anyone into auto-x? ACCO meets at Papa's Pizza tomorrow the 8th at 6pm. I think it's off of 3rd behind Carrera Motors. I should be there with my Rabbit.
Helios, is your CQ Pearl White? If so I've seen you around Awbrey Butte.
Aaron
P.S. - I'm also having a housewarming/BBQ/kegger on Oct. 2nd

Mod_589 and I work swing so those are kinda a no-go. I was thinking of trying to set-up something for maybe this sunday evening.
I know there are a few people that are around here that just look around on the site. Dave and shelby are the two i'm thinking of, If you guys see this, try and make it out. Also a few raddos around that I would like to see.

Glad to see this post is still up.
P.S. I still have that mount if you need it taureaudor

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Bend Oregon GTG? (taureaudor)

That would be me. I have the pearl white cq. Its down right now. window cables broke
. I'm going to be selling after its fixed. If anyones looking for a 1990 audi quattro coupe email me

· Registered
239 Posts
Re: (EDM_v-dub)

I work @ Deschutes Pub on Sunday but I might be off around 8
What does it mean to work swing shift? Is that evenings? Let's come up with another location that is more interesting (i.e: more stuff to do than get hassled by cops
)
I hate hanging out in parking lots
I'd rather shoot pool or get some food and

I already installed Poly mounts fore and aft, but thanks anyway.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I have had a few people ask me about a cruise or something. I wouldn't mind doing some filming with my camera to add to my sad video that i posted on here. But the cruise sounds great to me. Maybe we can dive up to Mt Bach. Come on people from Bend lets get this thing going!!!!

· Registered
1,420 Posts
Re: Bend Oregon GTG? (mod_589)

We have like 6-7 kids that like to run around together (shelby, david, kelly, will, sky, coders, josh myself, and a few i cant think of.....all of which would love to do a gtg....haha just look for euro plates lol....its nice having most of your friends drive vdubs

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.