VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Re: Best 2 bar badgless? Wheres the cheapest place to get one? (V a V jetta W 3 6)

I got the FK, those are cheap.
Like $69 shipped, I even thing there was a group buy for $59 shipped a while ago.
GL http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: Best 2 bar badgless? Wheres the cheapest place to get one? (V a V jetta W 3 6)

FK is the cheapest and good in quality from what everybody else says..its a 1 piece.
Bonrath is more money, good in quality, and also a 1-piece grille.
JOM is i think the most money, going as high as about $180?, but its a 2-piece grille, which is closest to OEM (because OEM is 2-piece
)

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Re: Best 2 bar badgless? Wheres the cheapest place to get one? (98vr65202)

Quote, originally posted by 98vr65202 »
yea im lookin for a 2-bar also and i found fk is cheap by itself its only 80 soo im prob gonna do that

good choice!! i've had a JOM and an FK... for the money the FK is the biz
but if u plan on leaving the bars black and then painting the bottom i'd suggest the JOM because it looks cleaner when it is done with the JOM.

· Registered
10,538 Posts
Re: Best 2 bar badgless? Wheres the cheapest place to get one? (iwanaleya)

i have an fk, got it in the GB for like 70 shipped or something, pretty good quality, a little flimsy, but that helps it fit nicely. c1vw.com has them for like 80

· Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Best 2 bar badgless? Wheres the cheapest place to get one? (iwanaleya)

Quote, originally posted by iwanaleya »
Call me
, but I didn't know JOM made a 2 bar 2 piece for the Jetta

for golf/gti not jetta, im getting a conversion and need a grille.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.