VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good place or someone who does it on the side in Seattle area?
Also, I'm an electrician and will be willing to do a trade or if not I'll pay cash.
Thanks in advance.
Chris

Modified by RwingVR6 at 1:30 AM 7-15-2003

· Registered
6,922 Posts
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (RwingVR6)

the best person to talk to is Jay (owner of Autotrendz) in Auburn..probably will NOT be the cheapest but he will be the best... and you will get a vortex distcount if you ask him nicely!!

· Registered
469 Posts
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (Bruce_M)

Well the best quality that I have seen is from tint experts in Auburn, I dont know about price but they do great work. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
684 Posts
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (RwingVR6)

hi, Yea I know a guy for about 2 years, he used to work for a tinting place, then owned it and now he only does it as a "side" job...he did ALL my previous cars including my MKIV, my friend's cars so I highly recommend! He does REAL QUALITY tinting and u get lifetime warranty; he is in Renton and I can get u hooked up for like $120 with front strip....OR less...let me know! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (onepoint8er)

Quote, originally posted by onepoint8er »
hi, Yea I know a guy for about 2 years, he used to work for a tinting place, then owned it and now he only does it as a "side" job...he did ALL my previous cars including my MKIV, my friend's cars so I highly recommend! He does REAL QUALITY tinting and u get lifetime warranty; he is in Renton and I can get u hooked up for like $120 with front strip....OR less...let me know! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Dude, I'm sold. I'd like to do it this weekend if possible. Shoot me an email [email protected] I really appreciate your respone bro thx

· Registered
15,431 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Bruce_M »

lifetime warranty
the dude is not in business anymore... he only does side jobs...so who is gonna "LIFETIME" it???

Thats what i was wondering too.. unless he has the folia tec warranty cards, then once its done, he can take it anywhere folia tec does tinting for the no fault warranty..

· Registered
684 Posts

he's a good friend of mine and I know him for a long while, so I know how he works, he is VERY professional about his work (since he does it at home, he can't be playing around...u know where he lives) and any of my buddies can refer u to him without any negative comments. Take care!
Quote, originally posted by Bruce_M »

lifetime warranty
the dude is not in business anymore... he only does side jobs...so who is gonna "LIFETIME" it???

· Registered
781 Posts
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (grilledpickle)

A friend of mine got his done at Mr. Tint in Bellevue, off of Bell-Red road. Quality seems really good, no bubbles or bad lines. Only caviet is that the guy who owns the place is a scary mofo...

· Banned
5,638 Posts
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (BluGTIVR)

Quote, originally posted by BluGTIVR »
Try Midnight Window Tinting in Shoreline. Brett does a great job and he is very well priced

This guy has done 3 of my cars and even re-did my GTI when I got it back. Does awesome work and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Right next to the stereo wharehouse.

· Banned
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Best and cheapest place to get windows tinted. (hndaklr)

Thanks much hndaklr & BluGTIVR.
I have an appointment at Midnight Window Tinting tomorrow, (Sat.) at 11:00.
139.00 not bad http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

And to the nitpickers out there: "Cheapest" might have been the wrong term.
How about "least expensive", "minimum expense", "obtainable at a low price", "real value", "purchasable below the going price", "gained with little cost", "bargain", "reduced".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.