VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from a Fellow Dubber in the States.
I am planning my brothers bachelor party in Toronto for later this year. One of the things we want to do is good fun carting experience. Not some crappy little go-carts combined with mini-golf and an arcade.
I am looking for a more of a real racing experience. Any recommendations in the Toronto area?
While we are at it, how about a place to try curling?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: FV-QR (The Red Baron)

Formula Kartways is the best indoor track. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I've gone to Goodwood (www.goodwoodkartways.com) before, and rented the real karts (not manual tranny, but they are very fast and lots of fun). I checked the site, but did not see it listed (they only show the normal slow ones for all ages). I would give them a call once the season is open.
-Adam

·
Registered
748 Posts
Re: Best Carting Spot in Toronto (aeproberts21)

Quote, originally posted by aeproberts21 »

While we are at it, how about a place to try curling?

Everyone else seems to have the karts covered, so for the curling... just look up whatever the local curling rink is on canada411.ca and then call and see if they have a rink available and when. I do this all the time. They should have everything you need there, like the grippy shoe covers, sliders, and brooms.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Re: Best Carting Spot in Toronto (overby)

I recently went to formula kartways and thinks the new track layout isn't that great. They've put more corners which is alright, but siding around them due to slippery floors gets annoying. I've always wanted to head up to wasaga's karting track one day, something around 1km long each lap sure sounds fun

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Best Carting Spot in Toronto (beatmilk)

Thanks to you all for the responses. Looks like Forumla Kartways is the way to go.
I appreciate the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.