VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: BEST CAT BACK AND CHIP? NEED HELP! (RICE_COOKER)

you just opened a can of worms... you've unleashed the beast and we now have to watch the MkIV forum at its best...
My choices (not nessarily those reflected by others) are Milltek and Digitec for the 1.8T or Milltek and Upsolute for the VR6.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: BEST CAT BACK AND CHIP? NEED HELP! (Spd)

quote:[HR][/HR]dude, giancarlo...you don't have a 1.8t...digi-tec free is the way to be
[HR][/HR]​
wait til you see digitec make it's entrance into the market full blast and you will switch from APR to Digitec

·
Banned
172 Posts
Re: BEST CAT BACK AND CHIP? NEED HELP! (RICE_COOKER)

if u can afford it go with the eGSolid/Autowerks catback. the system is near perfect.
TT is affordable but is loud and from the pictures, it looks like it has a 90degree bend(or something close to that). which isn't good.
i hear good things about milltek but i think the tips are ugly.
go with the eGSolid...

[Modified by GrayRay81, 10:01 PM 3-22-2003]

·
Registered
666 Posts
Re: BEST CAT BACK AND CHIP? NEED HELP! (GrayRay81)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
quote:[HR][/HR]if u can afford it go with the eGSolid/Autowerks catback. the system is near perfect.
TT is affordable but is loud and from the pictures, it looks like it has a 90degree bend(or something close to that). which isn't good.
i hear good things about milltek but i think the tips are ugly.
go with the eGSolid...

[Modified by GrayRay81, 10:01 PM 3-22-2003][HR][/HR]​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.