well, if you already own that car, it's not a 24v. if you're going to recieve it when they finally arrive, no one i know of in the U.S. makes one yet. i'd look up Supersprint on the internet and see what you find. if you do already own the car, you have a 12v and can find all kinds of stuff. the header won't yeild much until you have chip, cams, etc then you'll get nice power. i'd do chip and cams first since they do a TON to these cars and won't affect drivability
Thanks for your response.
PS: By the way, yes it is a 24V! I know what I just bought. It also has 6 cylinders, (I counted them myself!) and believe it or not it came with four, (4), tires and in addition to the spare one, (I also counted them myself)
you're full of crap unless you work on the inside at VW. and if you do that you don't need our help getting stuff. you show me a picture of the rear of your car with twin pipes showing and a California plate or a picture of your 6spd shift knob and i'll eat my words. but i guarantee you didn't just go to the lot and buy one. it's a show car or something if you do have one, but like i said you're full of crap you have a 12v. they're just not for sale to the public yet
You don`t have to get jeolous nor uptight now. Take a deep breath and relax. I`ll proceed to enlighten you.
1) No need for all that "your full of crap" stuff. No harm done but uncalled for.
2) I don`t know how you arrive to the conclusion, by my asking for exhaust recomendation for this particular vehicule, that I own one. I did not say that I do and I did not say that I don´t.
3) Now I will proceed to say that yes, I do own one and yes, it is a 24V. It says so in several parts of the car including the invoice.
4) How come I have to prove that I own one and more so to you? And if I do why do you incorrectly deduct that if I own one I have to be from California? The world is not flat and it is not composed of only the state of California. There is a whole world out there. I may be from another part of the states or from another part of the world where the vehicule is being sold.
5) No, I am not a VW insider or have I anything to do with VW or know anybody at VW. I am simply a "John Q. Public" average guy.
6) No, it is not a show car. But thanks for thinking of it in that way.
7) I entered this site for great advise, which other people have been most helpful and it is precisely because this particular part of the site is for "24V VR6". Why do you think this part of the site is here and so many people access it if the car did not exist?
8) Be patient. If you have the desire and the money you will be able to buy one very soon.
9) You`re second come back/response regarding that it has 6 speeds and that maybe I should count them was an ingenious one, (much better than the first one). I took your advise and you know what? your incorrect, it doesn´t have 6 speeds, (even though it is advertised and sold as such), it has 7! . . . . 6 forward and 1 reverse. One never stops learning!
10) You have more than a 1000 posts on this site alone!!!
M this 1! chill out. He never even claimed to own the car yet!
How much easier to say "Hey, I thought they weren't coming yet, do you really own one" or "Well they aren't here yet so there isn't much in terms of exhausts" instead of "you're full of crap" and senseless sarcasm.
Basically, feel free to help out and take part here constructively, but don't get a mouth about it.
i started my first post by stating, 'if you already own the car'. i was not mean at all. but when you return and be a smart ass, a couple of times, i'm going to retaliate. you play nice, i play nice. you post from san diego, i deduct you're from san diego. VW has not given final prices for america, so how are you driving one if no dealer in america has them yet? you wonder why i got pissed, re-read your first return response.
A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!