Thanks for your response.
PS: By the way, yes it is a 24V! I know what I just bought. It also has 6 cylinders, (I counted them myself!) and believe it or not it came with four, (4), tires and in addition to the spare one, (I also counted them myself)
You don`t have to get jeolous nor uptight now. Take a deep breath and relax. I`ll proceed to enlighten you.
1) No need for all that "your full of crap" stuff. No harm done but uncalled for.
2) I don`t know how you arrive to the conclusion, by my asking for exhaust recomendation for this particular vehicule, that I own one. I did not say that I do and I did not say that I don´t.
3) Now I will proceed to say that yes, I do own one and yes, it is a 24V. It says so in several parts of the car including the invoice.
4) How come I have to prove that I own one and more so to you? And if I do why do you incorrectly deduct that if I own one I have to be from California? The world is not flat and it is not composed of only the state of California. There is a whole world out there. I may be from another part of the states or from another part of the world where the vehicule is being sold.
5) No, I am not a VW insider or have I anything to do with VW or know anybody at VW. I am simply a "John Q. Public" average guy.
6) No, it is not a show car. But thanks for thinking of it in that way.
7) I entered this site for great advise, which other people have been most helpful and it is precisely because this particular part of the site is for "24V VR6". Why do you think this part of the site is here and so many people access it if the car did not exist?
8) Be patient. If you have the desire and the money you will be able to buy one very soon.
9) You`re second come back/response regarding that it has 6 speeds and that maybe I should count them was an ingenious one, (much better than the first one). I took your advise and you know what? your incorrect, it doesn´t have 6 speeds, (even though it is advertised and sold as such), it has 7! . . . . 6 forward and 1 reverse. One never stops learning!
10) You have more than a 1000 posts on this site alone!!!
A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!