VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Re: Best headers and exhaust system? (Gaston)

well, if you already own that car, it's not a 24v. if you're going to recieve it when they finally arrive, no one i know of in the U.S. makes one yet. i'd look up Supersprint on the internet and see what you find. if you do already own the car, you have a 12v and can find all kinds of stuff. the header won't yeild much until you have chip, cams, etc then you'll get nice power. i'd do chip and cams first since they do a TON to these cars and won't affect drivability

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Re: Best headers and exhaust system? (230hpVR6)

you're full of crap unless you work on the inside at VW. and if you do that you don't need our help getting stuff. you show me a picture of the rear of your car with twin pipes showing and a California plate or a picture of your 6spd shift knob and i'll eat my words. but i guarantee you didn't just go to the lot and buy one. it's a show car or something if you do have one, but like i said you're full of crap you have a 12v. they're just not for sale to the public yet

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Re: Best headers and exhaust system? (Mhyrr)

i started my first post by stating, 'if you already own the car'. i was not mean at all. but when you return and be a smart ass, a couple of times, i'm going to retaliate. you play nice, i play nice. you post from san diego, i deduct you're from san diego. VW has not given final prices for america, so how are you driving one if no dealer in america has them yet? you wonder why i got pissed, re-read your first return response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.