H2O International has come and gone, bringing the Northeast’s traditional show season to a close.  We’re taking a fond look back at the cars, people and atmosphere which made this year’s H2O International one of the best ever.  Let’s keep it going with what we feel were the best Mk6s of the event.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-866

Good fitment can go a long way, as proved by this Golf.  This car looked just as aggressive cruising down the coastal highway as it did aired out at Fort Whaley.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-1096

We consider ourselves fans of roof attachments and OEM wheels on the wrong car, so this Golf R quickly became a favorite.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-718

Color changes are quickly becoming a trend, and whether its via Plasti-dip, Vinyl or good old fashioned Paint, we love a well-executed car.  This GTI ticked all the boxes for us.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-835

Speaking of trends, use of Audi shell seats was widespread at H2O.  This GLI had the aforementioned seats, featuring custom upholstery for a great look.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-447

With copper finish wheels, a matte red wrap and air ride, this Jetta looked incredible on the show field.

2014-H20i-H20-International-VW-Volkswagen-Audi-865

This brown Jetta TDI has made the rounds over this past summer, but that doesn't make us like it any less.

Did we forget to include something?  Check out the  full gallery here , and let us know what we missed in the comments below.

Stay tuned for our next “Best of” piece tomorrow, when we bring you the best of the rest.